Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Halloween in the Community Center forums; I won't have an attic but a basement to store stuff in (crawl space, perfect for larger than life creepy crawlies!)....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I won't have an attic but a basement to store stuff in (crawl space, perfect for larger than life creepy crawlies!).

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....I figure if anyone ever breaks in my house and decides to steal stuff out of my attic they are in for a huge fright....Giant Spiders , Full size skeletons, Huge webs on frames and this really creepy huge foam Santa head that stares at you no matter where you move at. I put it on the front door last Xmas to annoy the nosy neighbor lady. LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

My costume is (Captain) Jack Sparrow!
    there's nothing to get hung about

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Do any of y'all have some great Halloween stories when you were young... I have a few, and this being, is why i'm a big chicken to watch horror movies...

# 1... One year, way back when, since i'm in the young old fart catergory.... We went trick or treating in my brother's girlfriend's neighborhood. Well, this guy who use to LOVE to scare the kids as they walk buy would bury himself under the leaves. Of course his house was all decked out from the orange lights out front to the skeletons and laying all over the place... Well, when he would hear kids close by, he would ruffle the leaves. We, as the kids, were thinking "Did you hear that?" "hear what, noooo i didn't hear anything".... This man, this mean man, grab my leg one year and i thought i was gonna beat the livin **** out of him.... After, his wife came out in tears, and my brother on the ground, holding his heart, did i realize it was a bad joke... His wife told him, someone is really going to hurt you one year from doing that! I didn't return to his house any of the following years, after that... But saw a many victim leaving his house screaming....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

#2... Okay this is the last one i'll do for the day...

Everyone remember the first Halloween when Michael put the sheet over him with the glasses, to make the girl think it was her boyfriend, just before he killed her...

Well, one year, my brother decided to play a mean horrible joke on myself and my sister.... After something happened, maybe they were trying to scare us and it didn't work or something happened...... We watched Halloween sneakedly, after we weren't suppose to...

Well, we are getting ready for bed, and we hear this strange noise - and then as we cut off the lights in our room, we see this shadow emerge from the door way... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's Michael coming to get us....... My stupid brother {saying that jokingly} put on a sheet with some glasses on his face, and i thought my heart was going to stop right that second....

They both got in trouble BIG TIME.....

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ***shaking her head*** Sounds like you led an interesting life Big B. Tho the leaf guy sounds fun to know for April Fool;s day too. LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    ***shaking her head*** Sounds like you led an interesting life Big B. Tho the leaf guy sounds fun to know for April Fool;s day too. LOL
    uhhh, he was dressed up as some ghoulish guy..... interesting, HA! i'll have to tell you the time i had to jump out of the car, cause my brother's was goona take us to the cemetary, and tell us yet another story

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Too funny Butlers....
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    In the spirit of Halloween, my sister and I went to this abandoned house that she had heard from her teacher that was haunted. It was almost scarier going there than actually being there. We went this morning at 1. THe buildup made it that much worse. We started talking about experiences and athoer movies we had seen. We didnt see anything while we were there, but I do want that house now because it looked quite cool. It was up on a hill and surrounded by trees. Even though it was only 50 ft from the road, you couldn't see it. It had a really cool front porch that are normal of farmhouses. It was also somewhat on a lake/swampy area. It would make a good haunted house for halloween but I would want to live in it and keep it boarded up from the outside. That way if kids came looking for a thrill, they would be quite suprised and scared.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12