Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss South Park and Dreamfinder in the Community Center forums; Tonight South Park did a spoof on Dreamfinder and Journey into Imagination. Did anyone see it? It will replay several times over the next week on Comedy Central. I hope ...
    jfink is offline A-Ticket holder

South Park and Dreamfinder

Tonight South Park did a spoof on Dreamfinder and Journey into Imagination. Did anyone see it? It will replay several times over the next week on Comedy Central. I hope this doesn't hurt his possible resurrection. It doesn't portray Dreamfinder in the best light.

jfink is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here is a link to video of Dreamfinder on South Park (six minutes into the video): youtube.com/watch?v=tP3oIpnnONU

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I saw it and thought it was hilarious! me and the wife were freaking out! they did the song and the ship and everything! I can't wait to see what bad guys come through that wall next week.

I also noticed that ImaginationLand (that's what it was called, right?) looked strikingly similar to the outside of It's a Small World.

I don't think this will hurt the chances of Dreamfinder making a comeback. if anything, it will show any Disney execs who watch South Park that there is still a large number of people who remember him and are still interested in the character.

If we can dream it, we can do it

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I've noticed several other disney characters in the background, even saw jack the pumpkin king from nightmare before christmas, and you would think he'd be on the other side of the fence?

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    I've noticed several other disney characters in the background, even saw jack the pumpkin king from nightmare before christmas, and you would think he'd be on the other side of the fence?
    Well on the other side of the wall is the most EVIL things man has ever thought of, Jack is no where evil only spooks people for Halloween

As for the episode, I was gone when Dreamfinder came up, I almost fell off my bed I was laughing so hard when he was singing. "No he's just a CareBear!" LOL great stuff
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    part 2 was last night. anyone watch it? it wasn't as funny as part 1, but more action-packed, imo. I watched part 1 right before part 2 came on and did notice quite a few Disney characters hanging out in there.

If we can dream it, we can do it

communicators is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    i saw it! it was cool! "Whats a ...Butters?"