Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Ornament Swap ...2007 in the Community Center forums; Thank you so far those who have signed up. I am a bit afriad of what my ornament will look like. Hmmm..lets see what kind of trash I have laying ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Thank you so far those who have signed up. I am a bit afriad of what my ornament will look like. Hmmm..lets see what kind of trash I have laying around to make mine with (if I have time to make one--I may just buy one) I think I have some cardboard and a burnt out lightbulb somewhere
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    Me thinks I shall craft mine from fishing line, dryer lint, and fuzzy pink pipe cleaners ...
    No fair! Are you trying to win first place Meg... Dryer Lint and Fishing line is totally gonna set yours apart from the rest....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Yet another vict....I mean ...participant

Mandabella ......................... mini-V ................................... Tinker Bell .................................... fungus_01........ Chrissy&Tayen........................disneydarling ......................................... Nenny_Mouse .................... Cinderella2............. DisneyDreamer13 ....................... Butlers............................tarynkelly..... ...................... Vixen ......................... disneydame2004 .................................... kriskay ..................................... Lorilovestigger..............................
    flutter ............................... MayBWeRMnt2B .............................

Ok I got bored doing one column

Keep checking this list and if you sent me a PM and dont see your name on it in within a day it means I didnt get your PM and resend please.

YAY we are up to 17 so far...more more we need more...LOL
    Darn you Vixen... I thought that meant i was gonna have the girls in my row...... You sick, sick woman....LOL You got me that time

Oh and i've been checking the pm box as you keep instruting to, no word as of yet

You know i think i'm just gonna dress my ornament in a diaper and ship them all to you guys.....Slap some paints, glitter, squirrels, bottle caps, bears, PODUNKVILLE LOGO, wool boots on Mickey, Jeff Gordon with some metalic paints for a nice embellishment, and my personal favorites, dryer lint and pipe cleaners. And i'll ship them to the rightful owner.... And there you have it

No one will get their assignments till NEXT thurs/fri. I got Halloween costumes to finish yet. I have NO IDEA how to attach the sleeves to this stupid dress. I am wearing Donnie's Pan costume to Walmart today for their parade (they give TONS of candy) I also have to make Meghyn a cape of some sort to wear out on Wednesday since it will probably be cold. Yeah...that is gonna be fun figuring out how to slit the thing up so that it fits over wings but still keeps her warm without covering up the costume. (I never understood why ppl spend a fortune on a costume then bundle the kid up so much that you cant even see it--snow blizzard exception)

I forgot ...my ornament will have dental floss too. I plan on recylcling

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I think mine will be a styro ball covered with glued on cat hair I am finding allover my new place.

I forgot ...my ornament will have dental floss too. I plan on recylcling
    Recycling huh> You don't want to know what i'm recycling do ya???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    I think mine will be a styro ball covered with glued on cat hair I am finding allover my new place.
    wow! recycled cat hair.. JUST LOVELY

NO cat hair for me please.. I have enuf problems breathing with the one that stays in his own room.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I think I may be slightly allergic myself, I was coughing more and my eyes itched last night.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    if i paste the kids in glue and sprinkle glitter over them, can i call them christmas ornaments and post them to one of you?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Only if I can post mine to you!!!!

HEY HEY HEY<<<<<< It's an ornament swap not a kid swap. (or a hubby one either) There is a whole other thread to do that on. LMMEO

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    if i paste the kids in glue and sprinkle glitter over them, can i call them christmas ornaments and post them to one of you?
    HAAAAAAAAAAA, and i'll ship all 4 of mine to you..... be careful, two are fragile
    Quote Originally Posted by tarynkelly View Post
    Only if I can post mine to you!!!!
    and the same to you heeeeheeeeeee
    HEY HEY HEY<<<<<< It's an ornament swap not a kid swap. (or a hubby one either) There is a whole other thread to do that on. LMMEO
    oh pooh

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Sorry Vixen you can't blame us for trying!!!

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast