Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Ornament Swap ...2007 in the Community Center forums; Hello everyone and welcome to the 1st (possibly annual) and probably crazy ornament swap on DWT WHAT IS IT? A chance to exchange ornament with your fellow DWT members right ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Ornament Swap ...2007

Hello everyone and welcome to the 1st (possibly annual) and probably crazy ornament swap on DWT

WHAT IS IT?
    A chance to exchange ornament with your fellow DWT members right thru the comfort of your own computer

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    You either buy or make an ornament(s) for the approximate retail value of $5 ....yes only 5 dollars to be part of this once (ok maybe more then once) in a lifetime event by signing up via PM's to me , your lovely hostess VIXEN (Chrissy is my consultant on this HI Chrissy ) and answering a few questions about yourself (aka. likes/dislikes)

THIS SOUNDS FUN, WHAT DO I DO NOW?
    1. Send the wonderful and beautatious Vixen a PM with the following info................................Pertanint information will only be given to the person you get assigned to and no one else.
    Real Name
    Address
    Email
    Phone (opt--since most you really dont want me calling you to remind you to send them out, right?)
    Willing to ship international or not? ( Be aware that this will take longer so you will have to send it out earlier then the deadline)
    Willing to send more then one if someone welches on sending it? (which we know, that none of us will do to poor Vixen isnt that right?)

2. Post the answers to the following questions so the most generous person who gets your name has an idea of what you like or dislike (plus everyone else gets to know you better too.) Copy and paste them folks. All questions are optional to answer but the more info the better so your assigned person can better choose that special something for you.
    Tree Theme?
    Favorite Color?
    Favorite Character? (doesnt have to be Disney but really what else are we wackos gonna pick?)
    Age Range (Teenybopper/ Young Adult/ Old Fart)
    Some things you really like? (Disney/ Non-Disney or whatever, keep it brief as possible but get your point across)
    Some thangs you just cannot stand? (We can rule out Disney on this one but same as above)

NOW THE LITTLE DETAILS THAT YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW
    1. Post no personal info on the boards (name addy etc)
    2. Keep it G-Rated (or Lou will get you HI LOU )
    3. You may make or buy it, send multiples, whatever as long as the approximate retail value is around $5.00
    4. Shipping and Handling is not part of the $5 amount
    5. If you wish to send something else to your assigned person this is your own choice and not part of nor required of the swap
    6. When you send it out post that you did ( but not to who)
    7. When you recieve your ornament please Post that you did (but not from whom)
    8. Do not sign up unless you can be sure to get the package out on time

DEADLINES
    Send out----by NOV 24 (that gives you 2.5 weeks to get your butt to the post office. that way it will be received in time to be enjoyed for most of December)

DISCLAIMER
    The DWT message board and site (including owners, moderators, swap organizers, etc.) under no circumstances will become involved in disputes over exchanges. All exchanges are at your own risk. No threads are allowed to do the following, attacking or attempting to shame someone who did not follow thru on an exchange.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    VIX....

How cool is this... Sign me up now.. Oh wait, did i already break a rule? Let me go back and re-read that part - heeheeesnort.....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

wonderful and beautatious, you go girl

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    Tree Theme? No theme..
    Favorite Color? I like blues on my tree
    Favorite Character? (doesnt have to be Disney but really what else are we wackos gonna pick?) Tinkerbell or mickey and minnie
    Age Range (Teenybopper/ Young Adult/ Old Fart) soon to be 30...LOL
    Some things you really like? (Disney/ Non-Disney or whatever, keep it brief as possible but get your point across) i'm a really xmas nut so just about anything would do. oh and i do collect teddybears dressed like people..
    Some thangs you just cannot stand? (We can rule out Disney on this one but same as above) NASCAR... no Nascar or sports realated ones
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Vixen... hows the knee and toe... and we ran that phone down again..LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    Tree Theme? No theme..
    Favorite Color? I like blues on my tree
    Favorite Character? (doesnt have to be Disney but really what else are we wackos gonna pick?) Tinkerbell or mickey and minnie
    Age Range (Teenybopper/ Young Adult/ Old Fart) soon to be 30...LOL
    Some things you really like? (Disney/ Non-Disney or whatever, keep it brief as possible but get your point across) i'm a really xmas nut so just about anything would do. oh and i do collect teddybears dressed like people..
    Some thangs you just cannot stand? (We can rule out Disney on this one but same as above) NASCAR... no Nascar or sports realated ones
    DAG! I broke another rule.. didn't even put my information down..... I think i'm gonna go re re-read those rules again

LOL...LOL we have to make it difficult
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Tree Theme? I really don't have a theme for this year
    Favorite Color? Purple
    Favorite Character? (doesnt have to be Disney but really what else are we wackos gonna pick?) Mickey or Goofy
    Age Range (Teenybopper/ Young Adult/ Old Fart) what age is considered the old fart range? I'll go with Young Adult!
    Some things you really like? (Disney/ Non-Disney or whatever, keep it brief as possible but get your point across) As like Chrissy, I absolutely LOVE Christmas, so anything will do
    Some thangs you just cannot stand? (We can rule out Disney on this one but same as above)
    No boyish looking things. whatever that might be

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    LOL...LOL we have to make it difficult
    heehee, you know me so well already, don't ya.... I can't wait until the 2 Christmas threads get kicked off. I have some things i won't to ask Santa, that I know HE won't deliver.... Nauty Santa

Lol
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Ok, I will participate, this could be fun.

Tree Theme? No theme
    Favorite Color? I like burgandy for my tree.
    Favorite Character? Tink of course but anything Disney works.
    Age Range (Teenybopper/ Young Adult/ Old Fart) Between young adult and old fart.
    Some things you really like? Funky looking ornaments, handmade things, something HM or PotC related would be cool too. Oh and something with the year on it is great (2007).
    Some things you just cannot stand? Country looking ornaments (if that makes any sense).
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 10-23-2007 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Thought of something else.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Guess I better put my info down, HUH?
    Tree Theme? which one to choose, I have multiples.....DISNEY tree, Meghyn's tree (white and pink), and the one changes year to year (red and gold this year)
    Favorite Color? Lime green (no it has nothing to with evil board x, i just like it)
    Favorite Character? Tigger
    Age Range (Teenybopper/ Young Adult/ Old Fart) I also fit the between young adult and old fart category
    Some things you really like? Fun graphic designs, Disney (duh!), travel, culture,wierd holidays
    Some thangs you just cannot stand? Hill billy/podunk/ redneck/country stuff, car things, sports
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

I'm just gonna copy what Tink said, cause that is me.... I just couldn't put it into words LOL

Some things you really like? Funky looking ornaments, handmade things, Oh and something with the year on it is great (2007). I also like the delicate looking ornaments also... Have no fear gang, I will be hanging them up High... Don't want little hands getting a hold of them

Yep! I even stole her color also. Thanks girl!

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Some thangs you just cannot stand? Hill billy/podunk/ redneck/country stuff, car things, sports
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA. Only You Vixen.....

I guess i can't be considered for the Young Adult crowd, seeing that i'm over 30... How's about the Young Fart. I'm right smack dab in the middle of the young adults and the old farts....

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast