Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss In Rememberence of the Veterans in the Community Center forums; I found a link to this youtube video on another site. Please read the "about this video" before watching it. Very moving. This is for all the Vets, no matter ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

In Rememberence of the Veterans

I found a link to this youtube video on another site. Please read the "about this video" before watching it. Very moving.
    This is for all the Vets, no matter what country you are from or what war you did or did not fight in. You are appreciated.

YouTube - A Pittance of Time - Terry Kelly

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I want to show appreciation for all Vets as well.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Our Rememberance Day was yesterday but I'm sure you wont mind me joining this thread

In memory of my Greatgrandad
    Cpl John Knight
    Died 1915, Aged 23 in WW1
    My Nan was just 1 year old and never knew her father
    R I P
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Not in the least DD13. I posted it a bit late in the day but thot is was so good that it deserved to be seen regardless. Our Veterans day was Sunday also along with Canada's Rememberence Day. I like the guy's accent and the style of music in the video. Almost seems a bit Irish/Celtic the way is arranged.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    my nephew a year go the day before thanksgiving stepped near a land mine and was hurt really bad.. he was in iraq for a month before it happened. he has had 2-3 surgery's since then and has been in alaska all this time.. his leg has a rod in it but he is here and safe and we are so greatful!! he has a 6 month old son and his wife just found out she is prego again.. it took 2 years to get prego with the first they had no idea it would happen so quick this time..>LOL but they are thrilled! and we are all praying he'll be home for good in Jan.

my prayers are with the others still there and the ones who have returned!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    My mothers first husband and my father are both VETS of The Vietnam war. My cousin Charlie is currently over in Iraq right now for his 4th tour and also served in Desert Storm. I will always continue to keep our soldiers in my thoughts and prayers! Thank you Vix for sharing that video and for starting this thread! All of my Uncles served in our Military and I am proud to support each and every one of them!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

to all of our brave soldiers who are protecting us now and to our Vets who so bravely protected us in the past.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!