Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2781 of 3281 FirstFirst ... 1781228126812731277127792780278127822783279128312881 ... LastLast
Results 41,701 to 41,715 of 49214
General Discussions Discuss More Random Thoughts in the Community Center forums; I forgot to change my countdown. That lime green is sickening to me....
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I forgot to change my countdown. That lime green is sickening to me.

That seems to be a little less harsh to me and it now has the corrected date so I don't have to do math

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Hi Gae!
    Just came back from pukin' b/c of your lime green countdown!
    How are you today???!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

I wonder what I should take for my May trip. Is it too early to pack?

And there is my cameleon friend on the window screen again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Hi Gae!
    Just came back from pukin' b/c of your lime green countdown!
    How are you today???!!!

See- I knew it was making people sick. Had to be the color and not the thought that someone was actually counting down til Christmas... Who would do that! I need a hobby! But when I get to Christmas I have made it through another semester of school and should be about two years from graduating!!!

I'm doing better now that I am out of the wind from the LL game. But it was hilarious! Lots of sliding, dancing, and building things in the dirt. Oh- and some baseball in there somewhere. Youngest DS went for a ball, the other kid got there first but he had to make a leap at it. I think I can get those grass stains out.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I wonder what I should take for my May trip. Is it too early to pack?
    Nope. Pack it all up & just pretend you are on your WDW trip until it comes, by going to your luggage every day, & gettin' your stuff out of it!!!

That sounds good to me! My DD and I were watching Jon and Kate plus 8 where they go to WDW. It said it took her a week to pack and the kids said how there were suitcases in the rooms. My DD said that was me when we went last Thanksgiving! I don't think I was a high strung as Kate but I was organized. Next time will be easier! I hope or we won't be going as a whole family again! It's tough to get 6 people ready for a 10 day trip. That's a lot of socks!

See- I knew it was making people sick. Had to be the color and not the thought that someone was actually counting down til Christmas... Who would do that! I need a hobby! But when I get to Christmas I have made it through another semester of school and should be about two years from graduating!!!

I'm doing better now that I am out of the wind from the LL game. But it was hilarious! Lots of sliding, dancing, and building things in the dirt. Oh- and some baseball in there somewhere. Youngest DS went for a ball, the other kid got there first but he had to make a leap at it. I think I can get those grass stains out.
    You are a true TROOPER Gae!!!
    Yes. The wind is a bit gusty down in these parts too!

At least they didn't bonk skulls!!!
    Little league is just a blast, isn't it!!!

I laughed pretty hard today. They were cute! They just don't understand that you don't chase the person trying to get them out if they are the last batter. It was hilarious to see one child running after the last batter...he finally caught him right after third base!

That sounds good to me! My DD and I were watching Jon and Kate plus 8 where they go to WDW. It said it took her a week to pack and the kids said how there were suitcases in the rooms. My DD said that was me when we went last Thanksgiving! I don't think I was a high strung as Kate but I was organized. Next time will be easier! I hope or we won't be going as a whole family again! It's tough to get 6 people ready for a 10 day trip. That's a lot of socks!

We're just one short of y'alls count, but they're all teens now, so they're pretty much all about pickin' out & packin' they're own stuff!!!
    Thankfully!!!!!

I laughed pretty hard today. They were cute! They just don't understand that you don't chase the person trying to get them out if they are the last batter. It was hilarious to see one child running after the last batter...he finally caught him right after third base!

The learning process!
    What a HOOT!!!

Two can pack for themselves thought I am not sure DS would pack enough socks or underwear. But boys will be boys! I have to pack from my WDW trip coming back on a Saturday and then leaving Monday afternoon for a conference. Should be a bit exciting!

I can't wait for the boys to figure out (or listen to the coaches) that you don't have to slide into first!

The plan must have been to see who got the dirtiest! My kids came close into being first there!

Two can pack for themselves thought I am not sure DS would pack enough socks or underwear. But boys will be boys! I have to pack from my WDW trip coming back on a Saturday and then leaving Monday afternoon for a conference. Should be a bit exciting!
    If he dosen't pack enough, just tell him he'll have to take it out of his WDW time by doin' his own laundry at the resort!

Like I said... You are a TROOPER Gae!!!