Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 503 of 3281 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 49214
General Discussions Discuss More Random Thoughts in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by chipndale Spandex only works for some people Originally Posted by GaRain it does have a weight limit! HA! I got myself good on that one....I need to ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by chipndale
    Spandex only works for some people
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    it does have a weight limit!
    HA! I got myself good on that one....I need to go change my shirt
    Last edited by butlers; 12-30-2007 at 08:58 AM.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Man, i'm not liking this winterization cleaning.....We have been working like two beat up worker bees

This is the first chance i've been able to take a break for the past two days

Two more bathrooms to clean then i'll be done with that

I dreamt of Deb last night. It was a very odd dream.

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    heehee...shhhhh, I was only messing with Melissa. I only found out what you use the thing for a couple of days ago...I saw it on an infomercial....I'M HOOKED NOW....I think i'm gonna talk my husband into buying me one for my birthday.........You can even make little sayings for your walls of your home... How neat.... Don't tell her, okay
    Well as luck would have it......this post just happened to show up on the first page or I wouldn't have seen it. So my MIL isn't the only good Christian woman who lies? Glad we cleared that up.

Time to go make breakfast for the boys now that sleepy head Parker has made his way out of bed! Then I will be getting my Cricut and Disney cartridges out to mess around with and see what I can come up with. Deb should be ashamed of herself!

Good morning sunshine..... Hey! at least I came out and TOLD you that i lie to you.... Like that time i told you, you should buy those black "H" boots, cause you would look good in them...... YOU SHOULD HAVE REALLY GOTTEN THE RED ONES... You know RED is our signature color

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Time to go make breakfast for the boys now that sleepy head Parker has made his way out of bed! Then I will be getting my Cricut and Disney cartridges out to mess around with and see what I can come up with. Deb should be ashamed of herself!
    But you still love me right????? I'll have to come up one day so you can show me how to work that thing - and how many different cartridges can you get for it

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    I dreamt of Deb last night. It was a very odd dream.
    See, aren't you telling a lie right now? please don't broadcast stuff like that.... You LOVE to weird me out, don't ya

I'm gonna have to call her

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Wow, I'm rarely on on the weekends, least of all this early! What's wrong with me? LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    good morning world!
    About to take 2 hyper children to the cinema, not sure its one of my best ideas!?!
    I hope you sit in the right theater and don't lose any mitts! What did you end up seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    So, on the way to dinner I asked my DH what he thought about me going on a solo trip for just a few days. He actually said, "What would be the point of that?" I punched him and lovingly called him a stupid fat head.
    That would be a definite no. He actually came back with, "I was thinking we could look for a house in the spring." And my 3 days in Disney is going to make a difference you annoying fat head?
    So what does this mean? You won't go?

That was on TV either last night or the night before. I love that movie! I love to see Hugh Grant dancing before he goes out to find Natalie.
    I love Hugh Grant!

My connection is so slow this morning, makes it tough to catch up on the 10 pages of RTs!