Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Peter Answers in the Community Center forums; hey guys........... my friend found this prank that you play on your friends. Its really convincing and cool! heres what you do, 1. Tell your audiance that "Peter" is a ...

Peter Answers

hey guys........... my friend found this prank that you play on your friends. Its really convincing and cool! heres what you do,

1. Tell your audiance that "Peter" is a phycic and he knows the answer to everything. Ask them a question you know the answer to.
    2. In the petition box your supposed to type, "peter please answer the following question" insted you type period then the answer to the question. But it looks like your typing "peter please answer"! when your done with the answer type a period then type the rest of "Peter please answer" NOTE: you have to type a colon ( : ) after the "Answer".
    3. Type in the question and shock your audiance! NOTE: try the process by yourself a few times before doing it to a person.

Peter Answers - Interactive Souls Engine - Virtual Tarot
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Cool stuff

There's a "magic ball" on flash-gear.com that you can create and give a link to your friends to have them ask it questions, but you're in control of what it's answering!