Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Fantasmic in the Community Center forums; Ok so i am wondering if anyone knows why they changed the part in Fantasmic where the Pirate ship comes out and Hook and Peter are sword fighting to Pocahontas????? ...
    I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"

Question Fantasmic

Ok so i am wondering if anyone knows why they changed the part in Fantasmic where the Pirate ship comes out and Hook and Peter are sword fighting to Pocahontas????? I really liked the original one with Peter Pan and the pirate ship. I know its been the Pocahontas one for a while now i just was thinking about it , why was it changed ??

On that note which one do you like better the Peter Pan scene or the current Pocahontas one?
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I prefer the original Fantasmic at the DLR with Peter Pan and Captain Hook. As far as I know, this hasn't changed...but it's been a few years since i've been there. I hope to return in 2008.

I wasn't aware the Fantasmic in WDW ever included the Peter Pan and Captain Hook scene. I always thought they had the Pocahontas scene instead.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    I prefer the original Fantasmic at the DLR with Peter Pan and Captain Hook. As far as I know, this hasn't changed...but it's been a few years since i've been there. I hope to return in 2008.

I wasn't aware the Fantasmic in WDW ever included the Peter Pan and Captain Hook scene. I always thought they had the Pocahontas scene instead.

maybe your right i think its just different at Disney World than Land like the ToT ride too is different i havent been to disneyland in a while either to know if their Fantasmic has changed or not.
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by I heartpeterpan View Post
    Ok so i am wondering if anyone knows why they changed the part in Fantasmic where the Pirate ship comes out and Hook and Peter are sword fighting to Pocahontas?????
    It wasn't changed. At least, not the way you mean. Disneyland has Peterpan, WDW has Pocahontas. They've been like that since the inception, though obviously the script and concept did change from one to the other when they ported it across the country.