Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss The "What the heck are you watching on youtube?" thread in the Community Center forums; Ok, who's heard of a little site called youtube? Anyone spent countless hours just watching video after related video after related video and then find other cool vids? Feel free ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

The "What the heck are you watching on youtube?" thread

Ok, who's heard of a little site called youtube? Anyone spent countless hours just watching video after related video after related video and then find other cool vids? Feel free to share some of those videos you've found from a link from another link etc etc. Sometimes to kick things off, I start off with one of those featured videos or one that's being viewed by someone else at the same time, and guess what I found? So, I've decided to make this thread, and a challenge, all in one! How long can you sit through this just over 5 minute long video? I sat through the whole thing, and trust me, this was the loooongest and strangest just over 5 minutes ever, and now I want a Big Mac and get in shape while learning Japanese all at the same time. Enjoy!

Let the video sharing begin!
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 01-20-2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: links to youtube are not allowed

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Fun idea, but let's all please remember that this is a Family-Friendly site and YouTube links are difficult. A particular video may be fine, but the page it is on may link to other not-so-fine videos, or the comments section may be not G-Rated. If you would like, share a description of a favorite family-friendly video, and then accept PM's for the link.

Thanks for understanding.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I guess that probably explains why I couldn't find a thread already like this, there's usually a video sharing thread that's pretty fun, but I can understand your point about this being a family friendly site, and there's literally everything and anything out there on youtube. Feel free to delete this thread then.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The "What the heck are you watching on youtube?" thread

The seven minute version of Susan Boyles, of course. And Paul Potts, from last year.

i love watching the judges eat crow. Britain's Got Talent is way better the AI.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.