Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss The Jungle Archives in the Community Center forums; Here is where we'll post memorable posts going on in the Jungle Chat's. Feel free to browse through and add any bits to it if you were involved. Jungle Chats ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

The Jungle Archives

Here is where we'll post memorable posts going on in the Jungle Chat's. Feel free to browse through and add any bits to it if you were involved.
    Jungle Chats are scheduled for Friday evenings starting at 5 pm EST
    (time subject to change whenever I feel like it, so keep on the lookout!)

Tuesday, January 29, 2007
    !!First ever Jungle Chat Game!!

albino_pygmy: anyways, we'll start off with a simple game, it's ABC story
    vmkplayer: oo fun
    albino_pygmy: we'll take turns telling the same story, but each sentence MUST begin with the next letter of the alphabet
    vmkplayer: thats a cool game
    albino_pygmy: so I'll start with a sentence that starts with A, and then you start off with B, and then I'll continue the story with C, and so on
    albino_pygmy: Give me any location you can think off at the top of your head
    vmkplayer: epcot!
    vmkplayer: lol
    albino_pygmy: ok, epcot it is
    albino_pygmy: and now, any character or person
    vmkplayer: tigger
    vmkplayer: or should we do lou and i can get him in here again
    albino_pygmy: and tell me something that usually goes wrong when you're at epcot?
    vmkplayer: hmmmm i have to think now...
    vmkplayer: not being able to decide which pavillion to go to
    albino_pygmy: ok, so our story is "Tigger visits Epcot and can't decide which pavillion to go to" ok, the story needs to have a beginning, middle, and end (most important to end the story or else we'll have a cliffhanger, dun dun duuun!) I'll start.
    vmkplayer: ok
    albino_pygmy: At the gates of Epcot, there stood a 6 foot stripped feline named Tigger and he was ready to go through the turnstyles.
    vmkplayer: But before he went thru, Tigger had to decide what he was going to do first
    albino_pygmy: Confused, he walked up to pick up a park map to see where he should go first.
    vmkplayer: Daring to start out at a pavilion he changed his mind.
    albino_pygmy: Even though the sound of the fast cars whizzing by sounded exciting, he wanted to try something tamer first.
    vmkplayer: First he went to a some what fast ride.
    albino_pygmy: Getting off, he immediately ran to the restroom to cough up whatever breakfast he had remaining in his upset stomach.
    vmkplayer: Heading out of the restroom he saw some doal whips and really started to crave one.
    albino_pygmy: Ice cold Dole Whips made up for his first little adventure, and began to wander around wondering what to do next.
    vmkplayer: Joining his friends, Pooh Bear and Piglet, they went to a tea cup ride
    albino_pygmy: Kanga had to wait off to the side with Roo because Roo wasn't tall enough.
    vmkplayer: Little Roo wanting to go on so bad, waited patiently
    albino_pygmy: Meanwhile, the rest of the group were spinning around, and around, and around, and around . . .
    vmkplayer: No where to be found was Eeyore. Wandering around all alone
    albino_pygmy: "Oh my! Where could Eeyore be?" asked Tigger.
    vmkplayer: Pooh got off the ride still not adjusted to not being spun around.
    albino_pygmy: Queasy and wobbly, Pooh pointed in the direction he thought his lost friend could be.
    vmkplayer: Roo chased Tigger to see if Eeyore was there.
    albino_pygmy: "Stop right there, don't get too far ahead of me" Shouted Kanga.
    vmkplayer: The rest of the group cought up to the bouncing dueo.
    albino_pygmy: Underneath the mighty Spaceship Earth was their meeting place if they all got lost, and luckily they all were together again.
    vmkplayer: Very quickly Piglet spotted out Eeyor "Look there he is!" Whisperd little Piglet
    albino_pygmy: "Where?" asked Tigger?
    vmkplayer: Xaming(lol) the area around them Piglet pointed twords a Pavllian
    albino_pygmy: Young piglet ran over to the closed Wonders of Life Pavillion to see Eeyore taking a nap.
    vmkplayer: "Zzzzz"is all you herd from Eeyore sleeping.Everyone laughed and woke him up.
    albino_pygmy: THE END!
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 01-29-2008 at 09:15 PM.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    I moved this thread to General Discussions because it is a better fit.

Brian
    DisneyWorldTrivia Moderator

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Oh well, thought it would be fine being next door to the Scheduled Chat thread :P