Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Sent/Received Pick-a-Holiday in the Community Center forums; Here is the place to post when you have sent and received your PICK A HOLIDAY swaps Please as always keep the chatter to a minimum till we get them ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Here is the place to post when you have sent and received your PICK A HOLIDAY swaps

Please as always keep the chatter to a minimum till we get them all

I will update the list as the info comes in.

SENT ............................................ .RECEIVED
    Lilo.............................................. .........................
    DisneyDreamer13................................... .....................
    disneydarling..................................... ..............................disneydarling
    Little Darling........................................... ..........................Little Darling
    Chrissy........................................... .............................Chrissy
    Bug............................................... .............................Bug
    Evil Beast .................................................. ........Evil Beast
    Mrs. Loomis .................................................. .........Mrs. Loomis
    Tink.............................................. ..........................Tink
    SlpngBeauty....................................... .....................SlpngBeauty
    fungus_01......................................... ....................fungus_01
    Butlers........................................... .............Butlers
    Vixen............................................. ..............Vixen
    Dopeydonnie....................................... .......
    Cinderella........................................ ...............Cinderella
    Last edited by vixen101485; 03-10-2008 at 04:19 PM.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I am putting the finishing touches on my gift and will be shipping out tommorow....I am super excited about both of them and hope our people like em!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Cool, I need get moving on mine. I am having a hard time finding something in particular for them. ( me , Donnie and Meghyn are all sending out...lol)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    I think my brain forgot to buy non-breakable stuff, but it should be getting posted tomorrow (with the word FRAGILE in big red letters all over it)
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

So who all actually has sent out yet? Stupid weather and being ill has prevented me from going anywhere for 2 days now...ARRGGHH... All I wanna do is go to the dollar store to see if they have what I want..yeesh, is that too much to ask?

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I sent mine out this morning and should arrive in 2-3 days. I forgot to tell the post office lady one thing is fragile in there... I have it packed pretty well, so Im good I hope...
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    hope you feel better Vix
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    I posted it out today, lets just hope my packing in secure enough for the flight over the ocean, should arrive early next week.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Vix - I have sent out my adult swap but I need the address for our child swap - you sent me their name and likes an dislikes but no mailing address!

I tried to PM you but it keeps shutting the site down whenever I try..

You can call me with the addy if you can't PM either

Thanks!!!!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    hi there..

i have been slowly getting mine together.. i need to get on the ball...

i hope to get it mailed out this week
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

I am almost done with mine...I was snowed in yesterday so no shopping for Vixen. STUPID STUPID STUPID SNOW! I feel better now.

Is there anyone who has sent and hasnt posted. Let me know so I can add you to the list.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i mailed my out just today.. and i sent out bugs too.. i hope our buddies like what we sent them.. i just didnt know what to do.. so many hoildays to pick from
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I still need to pick up a few things, but I hope to get mine sent out by the end of the weekend (gotta love FedEx Kinkos being open 24 hours!)

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    What was the deadline to send out again? I just need to package up mine, I think it will be ready to go out Monday.

Next Wednesday Feb 20 Tink

Meghyn received hers yesterday. OH MY GOSH HOW BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much disneydarling. Words do not do this thing justice but I will try to describe it the best I can

It is a gorgeous jar that she decorated ............ The sc.rew on top is made of burnished silver metal with a few little sticker stars, a teeny tiny Tink, and the words "A Spinkle of Magic" The sides of the lid have some cute ribbons around it and the front of the jar has a adorable Tink (torso and up) posing as if she were resting her arms on a table. Inside is LOTS AND LOT AND LOTS of pink glitter (thanks a lot) and TONS of cute white flower sequins. It came with hand written instructions.

Very very cute. I have never seen anything like it before. Extremely simple and clever. Darling please tell me you have a pic to show everyone. I still cant upload the camera program on this puter.
    Riley also sent Meghyn a sweet metal pencil box with the Disney princesses on the front and St. Pats day pencils and a nice set of bursh markers inside. (again--thanks a lot) I am sending Meghyn and all the messy stuff back to your house....LOL
    She loved everything
    HOlidays covered......(I think?)
    St. Pats--the pencils
    Scrapbooking--the brush markers
    Pig day---the jar.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast