Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What time should I host the Jungle Chat?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

General Discussions Discuss The Jungle Chat! in the Community Center forums; I haven't been having the best luck in getting a Jungle Chat up and running, so I'm wondering what time is most convenient for you? If you feel it should ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

The Jungle Chat!

I haven't been having the best luck in getting a Jungle Chat up and running, so I'm wondering what time is most convenient for you? If you feel it should be moved to another date or time not provided by the pole above, please reply to this thread with your suggested date and time and I'll consider it.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Give it a little more time where it is. There have been issues for using chat with the new web site going through changes. I've not met up with anyone on the early Tuesday/Thursday chat either.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I can't do the Jungle Chat, it is during family time (homework, supper,etc.) some of the other moms may be in the same boat. (pun intended)
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I can't do the Jungle Chat, it is during family time (homework, supper,etc.) some of the other moms may be in the same boat. (pun intended)
    So, another date and time that you'd think would work better? last time I polled, Friday evenings was the popular vote for some odd reason and the last 3 times I tried hosting it, nobody showed up. There was 1 person that did and that was in between the normal chat times, so I'm wondering if maybe that'll be a better time slot for the Jungle Chat? Either that, or put your boat on autopilot and bail out and join our boat

Update: I've decided to cancel tonight's Jungle Chat on account of me going through a bad case of Jungle Fever/Hyena Pox/Orangutan Influenza/Malaria and/or bed bugs and mosquito bites. If you were planning on attending tonight's chat, please send me a private message letting me know that Friday night is okay with you for a regularly scheduled Jungle Chat, if not, I'll keep trying to figure out when is the best time for Jungle chat.
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 02-29-2008 at 05:29 PM.