You all know her as "Deb," of course - Deb being Deb Wills from AllEars. Well in addition to being a good friend, Deb is also a cancer survivor, and if you think what she does on her Disney-related web site is amazing, you should see what she does to raise awareness and funds to fight breast cancer.

So I ask that you help Deb and everyone else involved in her fight. I have posted her letter asking for your help below. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated:

-----------------------------------------------
FROM DEB WILLS:

Dear Friends,

It's time for my annual participation in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. This will be my 9th year participating and my 10th breast cancer event. This year I have decided to once again hit the pavement and WALK instead of crew. I am very excited about joining the walker ranks this year in Washington DC.

In addition to celebrating 22 years of being a survivor, I continue to be involved in the fight against Breast Cancer to spread awareness about this dreaded disease.

How can I not continue this effort after letters like these?

“Breast cancer has touched so many people, and in a million years, I never thought it would be me. I'm only 42 with no family history of breast cancer. I had a mastectomy last week and my chemo should begin soon. I've read about you on your website and your breast cancer fight and you are an inspiration to someone like me. My son is 14 and my daughter is 7. I want to be able to see them graduate from college and get married. I want to grow old with my husband and see my own grandchildren.”

“ I have never known anyone with breast cancer but I always contributed knowing that ‘there by the grace of God….’. All that changed in December when I was diagnosed. I’m sure you remember all too well the devastating effect that diagnosis brings. I felt totally lost. Believe it or not, some of my first thoughts were of you. Knowing that you are a long term breast cancer survivor helped me through those early days. Thinking of you helped me see, when I doubted it most, that there can be life after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Thanks for the inspiration”

Last year you helped me raise over $35,000! This year I have set the bar at $35,000! I can't do it without your support.

Many thanks to the businesses who have already sponsored me for this year: MouseFanTravel.com and travel agents, and Owners Locker.

Many of you have supported me throughout the years. For that I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

It's a new year and so I ask you to please consider supporting me now in the fight against breast cancer!!

To donate directly, follow the link at the bottom of the email.

If you'd like to send a check, please make it out to Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and mail it to:
Deb Wills
ATT: Avon Walk
3520 Sugarloaf Parkway Suite F03-105
Frederick, MD 21704

You can paypal me at avon@allears.net

My heartfelt thanks,
Deb Wills

Click here to visit my personal page.: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer:

Click here to view the team page for Seneca Sisters