Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Disney CMO in the Community Center forums; I know there are a couple people on this board who are also vying for this position, but A friend of mine, has applied for this once-in-a-lifetime job and we ...
    satijp is offline Fastpass Holder

Disney CMO

I know there are a couple people on this board who are also vying for this position, but A friend of mine, has applied for this once-in-a-lifetime job and we need your help!

Here's her big story:

So, I've entered a contest sponsored by careerbuilder and Disney for a job entitled " CMO" (or Chief Magic Official). Somehow, out of over 1300 entries, I've made the top ten with my video. The next step to progressing in the contest is to earn votes. I'm up against a radio dj (among others), and I'm afraid I'm going to be clobbered in the polls. Could you please take a second out of your day (or a minute or hour--i won't argue if you want to vote multiple times) and visit the following page and watch my video? I really think I have the heart for this job, and I would love any support you have to give me! Thanks so much!!

Love,
    Meggin

www.dreamcmo.com/meggin
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey satijp (and meggin)!

I agree (from what I can tell) that Meggin is a wonderful person and totally deserves your votes for CMO. As I've posted in other threads on here, I'm in the top 10 as well, and if you have time to cast a couple of votes, I'd love to be next in line behind Meggin! Check out my video and page here ---> Meet Justin Vance Muchoney from Seven Fields, Pennsylvania - Candidate for the Disney CMO presented by CareerBuilder.com - Live the Magic in 2008 - Disney CMO

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Justin -
    I actually took a look at all of the candidates videos and pages, and voted for more than one. There were a few I just didn't get, but found yours entertaining. Good Luck
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it