Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Disney Tattoos! in the Community Center forums; Well I don't have my next one yet but here's the thread I posted on what it's going to be. I found the shop to do it but just haven't ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well I don't have my next one yet but here's the thread I posted on what it's going to be. I found the shop to do it but just haven't had the cash yet to get in there. My plan is to do it in the next couple of weeks when we get our tax refund so I can have it for the May trip.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ew-tattoo.html
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    I like that Tink! It's cute with the hearts! See, I know I want Mickey, but I still haven't found which pose I want. I do know where I'm gonna go to get it though. Everytime any of my friends have gotten a tattoo there, they have been amazing! And I'm hoping to get mine within a few weeks before my Disney trip, just so I have it (and so I don't chicken out)! Haha!

And thanks guys for your help and tips after the aftercare and such. I've heard bits and pieces here and there, so it's all helping me with this whole tattoo thing.
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    I just got my POTC tattoo on Saturday night!
    I dont have the pic up on photobucket yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to post it!

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it! I love tattoos!

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

amberpi is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I have several Disney tattoos.

1. Tink
    2. Tigger head
    3. Full body Tigger bouncing on his tail.
    4. Pooh hugging Eeyore
    5. Flounder
    6. Sorc. Mickey
    7. Vulture from Jungle Book

Sorry I don't have any pictures though. I want a Stitch one someday.
    I bet that sorc mickey is awesome, and I've never heard of it before, originality counts high in my book, although I'm sure they are all cool and the color on tigger would be so neat.

amberpi is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie-Habba View Post
    I have sorcerer mickey on my chest .. yes it hurt, especially being a woman.. but worth it ..Its really cute!

I want to get an Eeyore really bad .. but my hubby is not a big fan of tattoos ....
    OMG - I want to see that!

Does anybody have any tips on where to find good pictures of the Disney characters because I can't seem to find a large variety or good angles of Mickey....maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots.

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

SunnyBunny86 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I have a few tattoos already, but I haven't gotten a Disney one just yet. I am wanting to get something rather large (possibly a sleeve type) tattoo centered around the Haunted Mansion. I wanted to see if anyone out there has any creative ideas, or has seen any pics that would make for a good HM tattoo. I would love to hear any and all ideas from fellow Disney fans.
    Sunny

"Reality: That annoying thing between Disney trips!"

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLove28 View Post
    Does anybody have any tips on where to find good pictures of the Disney characters because I can't seem to find a large variety or good angles of Mickey....maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots.
    Goggle and click "images" at the top to see. If it was me I would go look for a good book at a book store for pictures or even a coloring book.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have a collection of 14 tattoos currently, though none of them Disney themed. There are a few in particular that I WILL get eventually...
    Maleficent when she is changing into a dragon, with the top half a dragon, and her lower half still draping like her cape.
    I would also like to get a cheshire cat, and something from Tron. I'm considering a recognizer, or a bit, and am also open to suggestions...

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Goggle and click "images" at the top to see. If it was me I would go look for a good book at a book store for pictures or even a coloring book.
    Surprisingly, I didn't find all that many that I liked on Google. I'm very picky, so that could be part of the problem. But there wasn't as many as I thought there would be that are good for a tattoo.

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBunny86 View Post
    I have a few tattoos already, but I haven't gotten a Disney one just yet. I am wanting to get something rather large (possibly a sleeve type) tattoo centered around the Haunted Mansion. I wanted to see if anyone out there has any creative ideas, or has seen any pics that would make for a good HM tattoo. I would love to hear any and all ideas from fellow Disney fans.

How about one of one of the paintings in the stretching room? Or of the three hitchhiking ghosts or of Madame Leota in her crystal ball?
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

SunnyBunny86 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Those are all awesome ideas! I'm thinking I might just have to combine several pictures of all that stuff, and make one BIG tattoo.
    Sunny

"Reality: That annoying thing between Disney trips!"

Those are all awesome ideas! I'm thinking I might just have to combine several pictures of all that stuff, and make one BIG tattoo.
    You can't forget to have the ring in there somewhere!!

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

I have lots of tattoos, but no Disney tattoos.

for my next two tattoos, I'm getting:
    1st. the logo of the band my wife and I are in (it's a black cloud with a black lightning bolt coming out of it)

2nd. I'm getting a tattoo of the Haunted Mansion's wallpaper. Just the main "face" part of this detail, but I want to get it fairly big either on my back or on my right arm.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast