Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Disney Tattoos! in the Community Center forums; Oh now see that's an awesome idea (the wallpaper face). It's very non-Disney while being soooo Disney at the same time!...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Oh now see that's an awesome idea (the wallpaper face). It's very non-Disney while being soooo Disney at the same time!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    Yeah, I like that! That would look really awesome!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I will post pics. thanks for liking my idea!

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    I have lots of tattoos, but no Disney tattoos.

for my next two tattoos, I'm getting:
    1st. the logo of the band my wife and I are in (it's a black cloud with a black lightning bolt coming out of it)

2nd. I'm getting a tattoo of the Haunted Mansion's wallpaper. Just the main "face" part of this detail, but I want to get it fairly big either on my back or on my right arm.
    Dood,

1. I didn't know you had tats!

2. That will be the bestest most awesomest tattoo ever!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I second Tinks # 2
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Sounds like a plan and half, T. You just promise me you'll GTG those one-arm pushups 'til the day you keel over to make sure that piece of fine art stays looking sharp.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I promise. also, Vlad has been working me over still, so hopefully I'll never have too many tattoos that just look a picture of the blob.

If we can dream it, we can do it

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I have several Disney tattoos.

1. Tink
    2. Tigger head
    3. Full body Tigger bouncing on his tail.
    4. Pooh hugging Eeyore
    5. Flounder
    6. Sorc. Mickey
    7. Vulture from Jungle Book

Sorry I don't have any pictures though. I want a Stitch one someday.
    I have Stitch on my ankle I also have a "hidden" three circle Mickey on my foot and Sorcerer Mickey on my back. I'm going to get some cat and dog paws with my animals names on my arm next and then who knows?
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    OoOOooOoO!! That's a great idea! Putting a hidden Mickey on you somewhere. Oh man when I go to get my Tink Tat (hopefully the weekend after we're back from the world) I may have to have them do a little HM for me too. I like the foot idea. Maybe on my big toe? Hmmmmm!!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Just be prepared for everyone in the parks to think they're fake. I hardly get anyone that mentions mine, and if they do, it's to ask me if they're real. I was so excited when I got the Sorcerer Mickey, I wanted everyone to see it. We were standing in line at FOTLK and these ladies are talking behind us about how real the temporary tattoos look now. My DH turned around and said, oh no, her's is real, that was real pain!! I guess I can understand why people would think they were fake, but it would be fun for people at WDW to notice them, since it's my love of that whole thing that made me get them in the first place
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have a firefighter mickey on my side, my friend dana done as tink on my leg, and a midsummer quote on my back.

the midsummer quote has a hidden mickey. it says, "lord what fools these mortals be" and has foliage, designs, etc. if you look at it under a blacklight however there is a classic mickey in the center.

kind of a bad shot, was still being done at the time. will post better when I leave work.

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    That is really awesome! I think the blacklight tattoos are pretty cool! And what better to get then a hidden Mickey? lol!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    That's sooooooo cool!
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder

My tattoo

Here is my wand and pixie dust tatto, its on my right foot. I cropped the pic to spare you guys from seeing my feet (hehe). It was my first tattoo so i wanted something simple and pretty.

stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    That is awesome. I think I want another tat now, geez they are kind of addictive lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast