Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Disney Tattoos! in the Community Center forums; I'm still working on getting my first one! lol! And I see that you're from Buffalo, too!...
    DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    I'm still working on getting my first one! lol! And I see that you're from Buffalo, too!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I was so afraid but it didn't hurt at all! Yuppers I am from Buffalo and I am a disneyaholic. lol

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    ANOTHER Buffalonian! Man... we're taking over the world!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Nobody can stop us now! hahaha! I think we are just desperate to get out of Buffalo.

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder
    i have three tattoos so far and only one disney, figment, of course. he's on my left shoulder and he'll soon be accompanied by kermit on the right.

TikiGoddess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    These tattoos are so cool! I have never seen anything like the blacklight Mickey... didn't know those were possible. How cool. Love the pic of Tink's wand too. Very pretty!

I have always wanted a silhouette of Cinderella's Castle with fireworks exploding overhead and pixie dust surrounding the entire tattoo. I attempted to draw my ideas out last summer but just couldn't find the right style. My hubby is sort of against tattoos too... as we have two little girls, and he doesn't want to think of them as teenagers saying, "but Mom has a tattoo! Why can't I get one??"

TikiG

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Re: Disney Tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    I have lots of tattoos, but no Disney tattoos.

for my next two tattoos, I'm getting:
    1st. the logo of the band my wife and I are in (it's a black cloud with a black lightning bolt coming out of it)

2nd. I'm getting a tattoo of the Haunted Mansion's wallpaper. Just the main "face" part of this detail, but I want to get it fairly big either on my back or on my right arm.

Was just going through some of my old posts and noticed that I never came through with my promise to post a pic of my Haunted Mansion tattoo. Well, here ya go:

In case you can't tell, it's on my right arm, covering my bicep and down into my inner elbow (also known as "the trench").
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by the7thAve; 07-24-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: location clarification

If we can dream it, we can do it

That is so cool!!

Here's my new one.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

that is awesome! I considered getting the pirate from the POTC attraction poster tattooed on me somewhere, but ever since they Depp'd the ride, I just don't have the fervor for it that I used to.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

I have two tattoo's I'd say make sure you think it through fully especially where you want it and if its the right design.

My first tattoo was extremely stupid I was on a guys holiday in Greece two years ago and there were 24 hour tattoo parlours along the main strip. I stupidly got talked into getting a silly tattoo on my wrist when I had a lot too many drinks and regretted it so much i've now paid to have it lasered off!

Ruddy

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Ok, this is my new favorite thread! My first love is disney and my second love is tattoo art. I have stars on my foot, which I got when i was 16. For my next birthday, I am going for my second tattoo of Peter Pan, Wendy, Michael, Jon and Tink flying across my shoulder, as they did across big ben in th movie. I also would love disney lyrics on my wrist, I just cannot decide which song to choose though!! And I would love love love a portait of Cinderella Castle on my back, in balck and white shade, thats my dream tattoo.

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    Was just going through some of my old posts and noticed that I never came through with my promise to post a pic of my Haunted Mansion tattoo. Well, here ya go:

In case you can't tell, it's on my right arm, covering my bicep and down into my inner elbow (also known as "the trench").
    DOOD! I haven't been around here in a while so I just saw your PM today. It looks awesome!

Shawn is offline A-Ticket holder

Been wanting to get a Sorcerer Mickey tattoo for a while now. As a magician, I thought that would be the natural one to go with. However I also thing that Mickey in tails holding a top hat and a wand would be pretty cool as well.
    Disneyland
    Feb. 2007

Walt Disney World
    Oct. 2007 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween
    Nov. 2008 Mickey's Very Merry Chirstmas

Resorts for Disneyland
    2007 Grand Californian

Resorts for WDW
    2007 Port Orleans French Quarter
    2008 Boardwalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    DOOD! I haven't been around here in a while so I just saw your PM today. It looks awesome!
    Thanks!

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!

Quote Originally Posted by figment'smoose View Post
    i have three tattoos so far and only one disney, figment, of course. he's on my left shoulder and he'll soon be accompanied by kermit on the right.

That is totally awesome! Figment is one of my absolute favorite Disney characters! Whoever did it, did a great job, too!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast