Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss PLEASE PLEASE vote for my video for a contest! ALL votes are appreciated! in the Community Center forums; First, this is a NJ contest for high schoolers that I entered and I want to get first place which wins a video camera so I can film WDW videos ...
    WDWNerd07 is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation PLEASE PLEASE vote for my video for a contest! ALL votes are appreciated!

First, this is a NJ contest for high schoolers that I entered and I want to get first place which wins a video camera so I can film WDW videos for the forum and site. This video in particular IMO is not that great, as when I was editing it, I had to use MovieMaker because it was the only computer I had available and it only had that software. Anyway, for those who may ask, I am a 15 year old boy but do sound a bit like a girl as I am a "late bloomer" so they say.

Moving on, if you can please vote for my video titled "Tons of questions" at qandanj.com
    I need many many more votes just to catch up and consider placing, and I hope to win a new camera so I can film videos for my 20 year old cousin who has cancer and is soon going to die. She cannot go to WDW and I would love to be able to film more videos with the camera that winning first place provides. So once again, my video isnt that great, especially to the others, but I hope that you will vote for it and see that if I do get first place this should def. help out the board members and other sites, including this one, by making new ride videos. Once again the site is qandanj.com and my video is titled "tons of questions". Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. And I thank you all for giving me the chance to even be considered for your vote in this. Thank you all!

Ceci is offline Annual Passholder
    oK, WHERE CAN I SEE THIS VIDEO?

WDWNerd07 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Its at qandanj.com and just click vote and my video is under "tons of questions". Please more vote! Thanks to all!