Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Help! With Church Mission Trip in the Community Center forums; Hello everyone! In July of this year, my church youth group will be going on a mission trip to UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief). UMCOR sends kits (such as ...
    ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder

Exclamation Help! With Church Mission Trip

Hello everyone! In July of this year, my church youth group will be going on a mission trip to UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief). UMCOR sends kits (such as 5 gallon buckets full of cleaning supplies or cloth bags filled with school supplies) to areas around the world struck by a natural disaster or that need help to further their develpment. My youth pastor has divided our youth group into teams and given each the challenge of comming up with as many kits as they can. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make a contribution. Any responce would be greatly appreciated!!! Please send contribitions to:
    Trinity United Methodist Church
    c/o Devin Wisman
    425 North Lyndon St.
    Waldo, WI 53093

If you would like more information about my church, the website is Trinity United Methodist Church, Waldo, Wisconsin
    If you would like more information about UMCOR, the website is UMCOR - UMCOR: The United Methodist Committee on Relief

Thank You!!!
    Last edited by ftg09; 06-04-2008 at 07:39 PM.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    What kind of kits are you looking to put together? Are you looking for donations of supplies or money?
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    money donations would be appreciated because UMCOR has very specific reqirements for the supplies included in the kits! that way, we can purchace the supplies ourselves and make sure that they are to the exact specifications UMCOR requires. all of the kits have to be made with exactly the same supplies, that way, when there is a disaster, no one in the area recieves better supplies than the other.
    This is the link to the exact website with a list of the kits if you want to read more about what we will purchace for the UMCOR kits. UMCOR - Send Relief Supplies our youth group is focusing on flood buckets, health kits, and school kits. Thanks for the question!