... And so you should be! :yes:
It sounds like Don needs a group hug from us all!
Now, may I say WOW-
1. I have the same back issues and it is time for a new pillow- I use a chiropractic water pillow that needs to be replaced
2. I have more month at the end of the money and I have discovered money doesn't grow on trees (it is made out of mostly cotton anyway, isn't it?)
3. My bro calls me whenever he goes to Disney just to rub it in. So not nice and I almost always want to go back
4. Sorry to hear about your roommate- I hope he gets out soon.
5. I hope your friends come visit you soon and bring you a date.... with her paying- or your friends pay! how's that!
6. Good luck with the new job- I hope you start soon!
How far is Daytona Beach from Ft. Lauderdale? You could go be lonely, broke and miserable with my son and his friends who are also broke and miserable.
I may need a nap.
239 miles is a long way away but not like how far away I am from WDW.
It is only 230 miles from Lancaster to London... Just ove 2 hours by train!
I'm blowin this popsicle stand
Sure- but if you are broke!
Actually, when you put it that way, it isn't too bad.
trains go fast.
I am leaving work now. I am going home. I am taking dinner out of the crock pot I left it in this morning. I am eating said dinner. I will load the dishwasher. I will do whatever menial task my husband has lined up for me tonight.
Give the man a hammer and some 2x4's and he thinks he rules the world.
LOL- words of wisdom there.
I think I'm taking a nap.