Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 155 of 852 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; I think Veri has one of those interesting jobs where he goes to exotic locations on a minutes notice. I miss his wry wit and humor....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I think Veri has one of those interesting jobs where he goes to exotic locations on a minutes notice. I miss his wry wit and humor.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 07-31-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: that was a critical letter difference
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Why is it when you get honest with someone they push you away?

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    If a moderator doesn't jump in and do something about the opinion basher I see so often around here, I don't know if I'll be around much longer. I can't take it anymore. It's childish, immature and inappropriate for these forums.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    If a moderator doesn't jump in and do something about the opinion basher I see so often around here, I don't know if I'll be around much longer. I can't take it anymore. It's childish, immature and inappropriate for these forums.

Jenn I hope someone does not push you away from the boards. You are a great person to post with and I enjoy your company. If there is any way I can help you (even though I am not a MOD) I am here if you need to talk!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Ugh, just venting. I'm tired of posts that put down a person's opinion. I see it from one specific individual all over the place... and the second you disagree with HIS opinion he's all over you. This is supposed to be a place for conversation and fun. The fighting all over the place is just getting old.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    agreed! But you will have those people that mention their freedom of speech right and you just have some people that never grow up. It is hard to be part of a big forum like this and not have one of those people around. hehehe Hopefully they do not keep doing it@
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

I've had the same headache since Monday with just varying degrees of intensity. I'm almost to the point where if it were gone, it'd feel weird. Blah!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    I've had the same headache since Monday with just varying degrees of intensity. I'm almost to the point where if it were gone, it'd feel weird. Blah!
    Close your little eyes while thinking of your last vacation to WDW. Imagine your little guy having the time of his life on all the attractions he hadn't experienced before and being delighted with each. Maybe by the time you go through 4 parks in your mind, it will relax you and make the headache go away.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Close your little eyes while thinking of your last vacation to WDW. Imagine your little guy having the time of his life on all the attractions he hadn't experienced before and being delighted with each. Maybe by the time you go through 4 parks in your mind, it will relax you and make the headache go away.
    Alas I do that nearly every day just naturally and it hasn't worked. What will help is my visit to Dr. Crack this evening... and that's a Chiropractor not a drug dealer. LOL!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Ugh, just venting. I'm tired of posts that put down a person's opinion. I see it from one specific individual all over the place... and the second you disagree with HIS opinion he's all over you. This is supposed to be a place for conversation and fun. The fighting all over the place is just getting old.
    You may have to do what I do Jenn...put them on ignore. I really hate doing that, but sometimes it becomes necessary to continue enjoying my time here.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Talking

Alas I do that nearly every day just naturally and it hasn't worked. What will help is my visit to Dr. Crack this evening... and that's a Chiropractor not a drug dealer. LOL!
    I was wondering Jenn! lol! I thought, "wow what a headache!" I agree 100% with HauntedGabe, try to find a happy place and stay there as long as you can. A couple of Excedrin tabs wouldn't hurt either.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Good morning Amanda, Jenn and Jason so nice to see folks on today.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Jenn, have you spoken to Lou about this guy? You will probably get results there. I haven't noticed all this going on, but don't let one guy turn you away from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Good morning Amanda, Jenn and Jason so nice to see folks on today.
    Good morning Chris!!! How are you today? Things here are pretty busy so far.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Oy...I think I may need to take my own advice. I think I understand Jenn's frustrations.

Oh and good morning people!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...