Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 203 of 852 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; There is no way on this planet that all of those China gymnasts are actually 16, maybe on some "dressed up" papers, but one is missing a baby tooth-like an ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    There is no way on this planet that all of those China gymnasts are actually 16, maybe on some "dressed up" papers, but one is missing a baby tooth-like an 8 year old tooth, HMMMM.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklebelle View Post
    I have two girls and a boy (all under 10) and you can bet...that boy.....is way worse than the girls ever have been.....He thinks of things to get into that never crossed their mind...it amazes me....
    Hi twinklebelle! I'm Gabe. I have 2 kids, boy and a girl. I agree. For a look into the future you should see the pit the back seat of my DS car is. Up side, no girl is going back there!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    Yeah my last year.. I am taking a semester off and getting a job then having my school system pay for my masters! The best way to do it in my opinion I cannot wait to go back to school!! It will definitely be a good year
    That is exactly what I've recommended to my DS, when he eventually graduates from college, some year.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I'm HUNGRY
    Oh good. That is a positive sign you are feeling a bit better today Jenn.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I went down to our Food Court (yes our building is so big it not only has a cafeteria, in-house doctors, dentist and gynecologist... it has a Food Court too) and got some Manchu Wok. I probably shouldn't have... it's another $6.50 down the drain... but wasn't in the mood for what I brought.

Weird combo there, food court and a gynecologist...Wok & Dentist.

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Where is all of the dark siders at today?
    Both kids will be back in their respective schools by Aug 25th. I might have a life again, might being the operative word there. Funny, none of this was in the Mommy manual when I decided to become a Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Weird combo there, food court and a gynecologist...Wok & Dentist.
    But how cool would that be? Go to work, need your Doc, there he is. Hurt your teeth? There is the dentist and lunch has multiple choice. If there were condos and a grocery store/convenience mart, one could live and work there without ever leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Hi Gabe!! How are you today?
    Hi, I'm not alone here! It isn't a ghost town.

Yet, my time is almost up!

Sad-um.

There is no way on this planet that all of those China gymnasts are actually 16, maybe on some "dressed up" papers, but one is missing a baby tooth-like an 8 year old tooth, HMMMM.

It is the same age thing with professional baseball and the men from the Dominican Republic but in reverse. Also with Little League World Tourney.
    Those dudes are aren't as young as they claim. All in the name of sports and winning. What a wonderful world.....

But how cool would that be? Go to work, need your Doc, there he is. Hurt your teeth? There is the dentist and lunch has multiple choice. If there were condos and a grocery store/convenience mart, one could live and work there without ever leaving.
    Oh No! I'm not going to the gyne and then standing with Doc five minutes later and ordering a Big Mac....eew.

twinklebelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    [quote=HauntedGabe;707554]Hi twinklebelle! I'm Gabe. I have 2 kids, boy and a girl. I agree. For a look into the future you should see the pit the back seat of my DS car is. Up side, no girl is going back there!

Well that might not be such a bad thing...I know those days are comming, but I am not rushing it... Nice to meet you Gabe!

We have one Doctor here in our tiny little Hamlet. No way in Gods Green earth I'm going there for those exams and then timing with him at a
    Swim Meet. Flu shot, OK, I can still look him straight in the face after that!

Hi Twinklebelle, I am Chris. (short for Christine) Welcome to the dark side. I am at work so if i drop out, it is because I have customers.

Gabe, you are too funny.

twinklebelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Chris! I am working too, so I do drop off frequently.

[quote=twinklebelle;707565]
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Hi twinklebelle! I'm Gabe. I have 2 kids, boy and a girl. I agree. For a look into the future you should see the pit the back seat of my DS car is. Up side, no girl is going back there!

Well that might not be such a bad thing...I know those days are comming, but I am not rushing it... Nice to meet you Gabe!

DS is 21, my days are here! DD 16, making my hubby very nervous. Not me but it is his only daughter. Double standard.
    Nice to meet you too! Hope you like our Dark thread, we have fun here, but sometimes you're posting by yourself and waiting for replies until later. Most of us are family folk and work full time or are full time students.

My "ladies stuff doc" is a female and our DD's had activites together a few years ago. It was only a liottle weird the first couple of times after that she is just another mom, trying to spend time with her kid. Helps that we are the same age I guess.