Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 205 of 852 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Can you just imagine the News shows this morning in California? The Headline pictures in the paper. Ugh. Hope the employees receive a fair contract....
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Can you just imagine the News shows this morning in California? The Headline pictures in the paper. Ugh. Hope the employees receive a fair contract.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well, since I have a meetingless day and it's Friday, I'm going to kick back at my cube to read. I have a "work related" book called "Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office" which I'll start with... then when I get bored, I have the wonderful Walt Disney biography I got for Mother's day and still haven't delved into (my Neal Gabler). I'll be around later folks! Be good!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Good Morning you dark siders... What's going on????
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

That was cute Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Oh No! I'm not going to the gyne and then standing with Doc five minutes later and ordering a Big Mac....eew.
    Did I read too much into that word.... I should not be allowed to roam free without supervision

My body hurts this morning, I think my creampuff hit me in my back lastnight.. I keep telling him, just to tell me to stop fighting in my sleep, he doesn't have to get violent.....Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Did I read too much into that word.... I should not be allowed to roam free without supervision
    Nope. I think you read it as I intended it.

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Good Morning you dark siders... What's going on????
    Well you are getting a late start this morning woman. It is Friday, so doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    YEEEHAWWWWWW, Our girls won gold and silver-have I mentioned I love the Olympics?

Go Team USA!!! Now I am going to collapse in bed, that made me really tired.
    I went to sleep 20 minutes before. Too bad. Yea USA.

My "ladies stuff doc" is a female and our DD's had activites together a few years ago. It was only a liottle weird the first couple of times after that she is just another mom, trying to spend time with her kid. Helps that we are the same age I guess.
    Hmmm. A little better than our town Doc, who is male and lives 5 blocks from me. I think I'll keep traveling a few towns over to my female Doc for such things. I really don't want my neighbors to know me that well.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I'll be around later folks! Be good!
    You just had to add the Be Good, huh? A warning or are you trying to
    spark us?

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Morning all,

Gabe, that news stuff was creepy and odd. Those employees, well, I am not them, but sometimes unions go way too far and it costs the employees. The pics are great though.

Jenn, that was a very cute website, thanks for sharing and good for you on the meetingless, read a book at work day.

Morning twinklebelle, how are things in your world?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Hmmm. A little better than our town Doc, who is male and lives 5 blocks from me. I think I'll keep traveling a few towns over to my female Doc for such things. I really don't want my neighbors to know me that well. [/quote]

Yeah, I could see that in your town. There is a gyne hee that is so drop dead gorgeous, and young, that I don't know how he built a patient list and he gets rock star treatment at the mall-all of the girls know him. But the older family doc guy you have town events with-I can see you point there, ewe yuck.

These gals call this one Dr. Dreamy, I could never go to him for his specialty, but then I have almost always had lady docs, my preference, for every specialty including my eyes and and my skin. They get the interaction of hormones for women in ways men docs just don't.

Agree. When I was searching for an OB I not only wanted a female Doc but a female Doc that gave birth herself. Wanted to make sure they knew not through just books and study but through the real life pleasure of giving birth.

My SIL's male Doc actually told her as she was about to give birth and asking for an epidural, that it really doesn't hurt that much. Can you say anger.
    She wished him (actually) a big 'ole Kidney Stone and then suggested getting back to her on the pain opinion thing.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    HEMA - online winkelen

Wait about 5 seconds before closing the window and going "why did Jenn post a link to a toy store?"

Oh and turn up your sound.

That was great! Thanks for sharing that one.

Hi, Gae, nice to wee you here this AM. That was a great website.

Morning all,

Gabe, that news stuff was creepy and odd. Those employees, well, I am not them, but sometimes unions go way too far and it costs the employees. The pics are great though.
    As much as I love Disney World as a tourist they are not exactly known for good living wages for the majority of their workers and benefits. Geez.
    I still have the benefit package book for my son. If I went to a firm in the Chicagoland area and they presented that I think I'd be say thanks but no.

My son made $6.67/hr. before SS, Medicare and Fed. Can you imagine if he also had a co-pay for health insurance. Jiminy.

Our minimum wage in Illinois is $8.00/hr. Can't even imagine a co-pay for insurance at $8.00.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 08-15-2008 at 10:42 AM.