Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 354 of 852 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Are you seious ? Applied DAYDREAMING? Wow, that is, uh, unique? Bet that is one of the more expensive on the list and that is an extra curricular filler to ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Are you seious? Applied DAYDREAMING? Wow, that is, uh, unique? Bet that is one of the more expensive on the list and that is an extra curricular filler to round out a resume and make the Type "A"s look free spirited.

Since your daughter is not a classic type A, just a very determined gal, they must offer this for the uptighties.

P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Where, oh where are the people today. Must be recovering from that long and boring Oscars thing.

I wished and wanted Mickey Rourke to win. He was so good in 91/2 Weeks and then took a decidedly odd turn. Good he is back though, except with his unusual appearance, he may not be able to play everyman like he used to.

IT is sad that the criteria for winning the best male trophy has become so narrow.

I am grateful Angelina did not win, she creeps me out, but I was really hoping for Anne Hathaway or the great Meryl Streep. Loved what McClain had to say to Anne. Awesome, and Sophia-classic.

Hugh Jackman did a great job and, personally, I thought Jennifer Anniston did a smashing job, all things considered. I would never have her guts to do that in front of that man. Don't care for her as an actress, but props to her for sheer guts and grace under pressure.

The "royals" just looked down on the whole thing like they were so amused, by it and I am tickled that neither won. HA, take that both of you.

Slumdog Millionaire looks like a great movie, I hope it shows up on satellite of HBO soon.

Since no one is here, I shall leave as well. Have a great morning all.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Why Why Why WHY is it always the week of my birthday that I have to end up with some sort of physical issue that requires minor surgery???
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Why Why Why WHY is it always the week of my birthday that I have to end up with some sort of physical issue that requires minor surgery???

Gosh, I'm sorry that is happening, Jenn. But maybe it will not affect the Disney Surpirse trip. Sooner over, sooner done. I know that does not make you feel any better.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Gosh, I'm sorry that is happening, Jenn. But maybe it will not affect the Disney Surpirse trip. Sooner over, sooner done. I know that does not make you feel any better.
    This time around it's not too bad... but I chipped a molar (how the heck can you do that anyway) so in I go for work on my face. Last year it was work on my butt. So I suppose this is better.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Well DH seemed fit to share his flu with me. 2x in one month and this one is worse. DD is hiding in her room. I took over DS Room. Dog, well he deemed nobody is watching and he is on the couch.

Hmm. Spell check is missing from my tool bar.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Are you seious? Applied DAYDREAMING? Wow, that is, uh, unique? Bet that is one of the more expensive on the list and that is an extra curricular filler to round out a resume and make the Type "A"s look free spirited.

Since your daughter is not a classic type A, just a very determined gal, they must offer this for the uptighties.

I cannot imagine this being helpful on a resume.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Where, oh where are the people today. Must be recovering from that long and boring Oscars thing.

I watched DD get on bus and went to sleep until early afternoon when dog insisted I take him for a walk. Me, fever, snow on ground walking dog.

Last year it was work on my butt. So I suppose this is better.
    Don't even know where to go with that one....

So Chris, what is an Air Soft Gun? I saw many colleges in the South that allowed gun (locked up) but this is an east coast school.

Well I've gone from freezing to frying again and the light of this laptop isn't helping my headache, so good night all.

This time around it's not too bad... but I chipped a molar (how the heck can you do that anyway) so in I go for work on my face. Last year it was work on my butt. So I suppose this is better.
    Hard, crunchy foods, bits of bone in a hamburger, grinding your teeth repeatedly, the list goes on. At least that is a non surgical repiar, I guess. And WAYYYYYY better then last year.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Well DH seemed fit to share his flu with me. 2x in one month and this one is worse. DD is hiding in her room. I took over DS Room. Dog, well he deemed nobody is watching and he is on the couch.

Hmm. Spell check is missing from my tool bar.
    TWICE?? yikes, times like these I appreciate that my friends are in the machine and not breathing near me. Sorry, don't want it and don't have time to be off work. Our 21 year old decided he can be a non licensed street corner pharmaceuticals representative and make more money. DH worked in the shop all day-me, I helped the walkins and answered over 200 phone calls. No spell check? Fortunatley here we do not need it as much.

I cannot imagine this being helpful on a resume.
    Just as a member of "something" and it might show an alleged openness to self discovery. Okay, that even sounds like bunk to me, but they offer it for a reason-not sure what........

So Chris, what is an Air Soft Gun? I saw many colleges in the South that allowed gun (locked up) but this is an east coast school.

It is a pistol style plastic pellet gun. Not nearly as bad as a traditional BB gun, but still effective and they come in varying sizes and varying air tank sizes. Ours is a pistol style and the squirrels hate it- A LOT. Our neighbor has a cat the will never, EVER try to poop in our yard again.