Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 451 of 852 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom YAY!!!!!! Your yards are getting ready for summer. About half done, but now it has rained for 2 days, 2 more to go, it is going ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    YAY!!!!!! Your yards are getting ready for summer.
    About half done, but now it has rained for 2 days, 2 more to go, it is going to be mushie.

We have had rain everyday since Wednesday, it has been a mushy late spring. DD had to ride her electris Razor scooter in between rainstorms.

Our rain they say is coming up from Florida, it is floating in from the East which is rare. How much was the scooter, maybe I'll buy it for my niece, her BB is this week.

Yep, Sotamayor is the nominee, she is the one who has publically stated that appeals courts should set policy and not strictly interpret and further stated that a hispanic female with a wealth of knowledge and heritage on her side could make better decisions then a white man ever could. Interesting choice, that one. I think she is a red herring, not who he really wants-just a sacrificial lamb, if she gets rejected, the next one should get thru. I feear for our courts as they no longer strictly interpret, they write law. One look at the ninth circut proves that.

Sotomayor is a feel good story. Waiting for media to dump the rest of the story as Brian might say. I heard a Senator say today since she was poor and worked hard she will be understanding and empathetic. I missing the connection, the SC is about interpreting the law not motives. Doesn't exclude her I'm not getting it as the connection. Someone is going to have to connect the dots for me.

And didn't the tribune corp go to congress and ask for bailout money, isn't that the one from the blago scandal and the one that is claiming it is broke? Interesting that they would get rid of the girls.
    Ya, it is very strange. Yes Blago tried to blackmail the Trib. Wanted their editors fired 'cause they were writing bad things about him. In return he'd rubber stamp the sale of Cubs Wrigley Field to the state helping the cash flow. Trib turned him in.

Today the tapes/transcripts about our Junior Senator and the ex Gov brother for donations to the Gov campaign fund.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I cannot get my brain focused on work. Probably because ai need to make DD's costume for Roman Feast which is tomorrow. My brain spaced, I went and bought the fabric, and the trim materials and thought I had two more days (guess I thought it was Sunday) BUT is have to have her ready for in the morning. SHe is to be Ceasar's wife at the Roman Feast. SO, we are using her Mother Theresa dress (white and drapey) and a royal purple satin sash that I will have to hand sew and embellish. I found some gorgeous neckline trim in gold and black and I am going to attempt a headband. May be a bit ambitious for me, I have limited skills, but I am certain she will look great.
    Did you finish?

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    actually not a play on words, the guy who applied for the domain didn't know how to spell .

So as Paul Harvet used to say... Now you know the rest of the story.
    Thank you Brian. Isn't it funny how much spin they put on a spelling error. I did NOT know that by the way. Fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    That spelling thing rears his head again. I miss Paul Harvey's 'rest of the stories.' All his advertising, not so much

Ewe, I used the starfish and frog story over dinner tonight. Figured if you and Chris grossed me out, I needed to share the Ewe factor.
    Hey now, I had just gotten my breakfast in when I read it, nice, if we could eat, then dump our tummies out and not be hungry, I maight not mind having to urp it up to remove the food. I want to know if they then re-eat the food, like dogs do.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Did you finish?
    Just finished the necklace, finished the dress an hour ago, sash required no sewing, and I took a pair of flip flops and glued gold trim on them, gold laces and I made a gold headband, I guess I have more talent then I thought, but the process made me very cranky. I did not get to do any at work, so it was rushed and then I found out I have to bring a cheese cube tray as well. Don't they know I work?

(they do, but they know if they ask me to bring, I bring and I am a classic overachiever mom, I will out work them)
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I am in chat where I just learned a few dozen crab dishes. Crab Cobbler sounded wrong on a lot of levels.

I think I am the chat killer, so I will skip Thursday night.

I am in chat where I just learned a few dozen crab dishes. Crab Cobbler sounded wrong on a lot of levels.
    Share tomorrow.
    Well it is late woman. You have to stop sewing and join on in earlier.
    Someday I might get in again.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys

Come in earlier then. We old folks need our sleep
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Hello Gabe! I see you're prowling around here. lol!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

jason???

Yup! The one and only!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

How have you been? I hope everything is going good for you.

Walt Disney

I've had SO much going on. We just got back from a small vacation to Destin, Fl. last week. Nice to get away for a while.

Walt Disney

What have you been up to? Have not seen you around lately.

Everything got very busy there for a while, but thankfully it's calming down a little. I finally finished the kids' treehouse and got a few more things done around the house.

Walt Disney

I don't even know where that is. Yep busy here too. Trying to get property in order between rain drops. Kid home from college, always so much fun, other one in midst of HS finals, sends the household into
    a tail spin.