Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 503 of 852 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; I am going Camping this weekend!!...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

I am going Camping this weekend!!
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Well I hope you get your exciting weekend. I actually liked to fish. Have not done that in many years. I love to eat fish too. Just not, let say preparing them for cooking. Never have or will do that.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Have I missed anything on the other forum threads?

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I am going Camping this weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    And you are right, where is everyone this week?

I had a friend of mine abruptly pass away this week.

Our town had its Summerfest which is always fun and for some reason it was the best weather we've had in years.

My parent responsibilities for my DD Swim club are mounting. We have conference then sectionals the following week.

I managed to finally give my plants a drink of water. With all the rain I haven't had to schedule that in much, thankfully because the mosquitoes are awful.

And because chlorine is 24/7 in both of my kids life I spent the day, 10 hours washing guard, manager and swim clothing and about 40 beach towels. Took them all to a laundry or it would have taken me more than 10 hours.

So that is all the places where I've been.
    I am sorry to hear about your friend.
    That is a lot of laundry to do.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I have my check list that I need to get done today but my friend is going to send me a list of things I need to bring to her camper and she is still sleeping. We were up until 2ish talking about it. I also need to clean my room and go to walmart. I need to get speakers for my i-pod before band camp but my mom says is a want and can wait until Christmas.
    Mckayla

Debating if I want to pack for the camper today or tomorrow or Friday before we leave. I still need to find out what time we are leaving to go. Tomorrow I may babysit a family friend. I also have flute lessons then after I am going to see a friend who is visiting from Florida. When she lived here I was at her house everyday. Then Thursday we are going to PA to clothes shop with the little girl and her mom that I may watch tomorrow. The Friday I am leaving and coming back on Sunday. Monday I start band.
    Mckayla

Babysitting tomorrow. I really don't want to, but it is more money.
    Mckayla

Happy Baby Sitting, hope you make some good travel money!

Don't forget to pack.

Babysitting for 10:00 to 1:30. Then I have to go to Wal-mart, flute lessons and seeing a friend for dinner.
    Today on the today show the 2 track coach from Ashland. They are getting married.
    Mckayla

Wonder what Jon Gosselin's Mom is thinking of her sons antics, running through Europe with a young'n girlfriend. Wonder what his 9 year old daughters are thinking.

Wonder if Jon has realized the mess he has created that his children have to now survive through. Wish he would think past his boredom with his family. Poor kids left in the dust.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Well I hope you get your exciting weekend. I actually liked to fish. Have not done that in many years. I love to eat fish too. Just not, let say preparing them for cooking. Never have or will do that.

The evisceration process completely put me off fishing. Well, baitng the hook is gross as well. No, I am NOT an outdoors person.

I have my check list that I need to get done today but my friend is going to send me a list of things I need to bring to her camper and she is still sleeping. We were up until 2ish talking about it. I also need to clean my room and go to walmart. I need to get speakers for my i-pod before band camp but my mom says is a want and can wait until Christmas.
    Here are a few things you may not have considered. Bounce dryer sheets to tuck in your pockets and near all of the camper openings-mosquitos hate the smell and stay away. Benadryl itch creme, just in case something bites you. Tylenol-who wants to be in the woods, in pain or with a headache? shoes and socks-not just flip flops.

Wonder what Jon Gosselin's Mom is thinking of her sons antics, running through Europe with a young'n girlfriend. Wonder what his 9 year old daughters are thinking.

Wonder if Jon has realized the mess he has created that his children have to now survive through. Wish he would think past his boredom with his family. Poor kids left in the dust.
    As a child of divorce I can say the kids feel like it is somehow their fault-no matter what the parents tell them. It must all be so confusing cameras in, cameras out, daddy in, daddy out, mommy in, mommy out. What a bizarre and sad stiuation. BUT, HE started it. I don't care what kind of a shrew she might be, that is zero excuse for running around. BY my way of thinking (ONLY MINE), the vows say better or worse, not boredom and midlife crisis. He seems to have a lack of willingness the have s job, and someone has to support the family (he quite his part time job long ago). Maybe she had to be bossy to get stuff done, he does not make me think highly motivated individual. BUT, best of luck to all of them and may there be a counselor in the mix for all of the kids and her.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I haven't been on in a few days, what did I miss?

Wallfan is going camping and Gabe is in HyperMom mode, anything else?

(Gabe-kudos for all the laundry, I would have passed out quarters and instructions)

Gabe gets the Great Mom award for washing all that.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I got me a spammer this morning, and get this.... they posted 65 messages!
    What is a spammer? 65 messages, oh my goodness.

I laughed when this was sent to me today. So wonder why guys love
    going to France too! Look at the expression of the gentleman on the right.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/.a/6a00d834...0f27fe3970c-pi
    I saw that the first day it hit the other site-Please, Potus, act like the "leader" of a nation, PLEASE?

Great lunch at Wild Fire today. Shrimp Bisque Soup, it was cold and rainy out again, big surprise. Fillet, so good and smashed potato.

The day two of Summer Fest! My ears are still ringing.

Now sleep. Swim meet at dawn! It should start raining soon, lets pray it is gone by morning.

[SIZE=1]Some day we are going to have a draught after 2 years of soggy and I'm going to miss this rain.
    Our draught lasted three years and we are still on water restrictions here. No car washing unless it is with a handheld sprayer with an on and off feature, and then only certain days of the month. We have an address based odd/even watering schedule and violators get fines; third offense their water gets turned off. Newly planted stuff can only be watered on off days with a handheld devise with an on and off feature. take the rain and mosquitos-they call them "skeeters" here (listerine original sprayed on helps and bounce dryer sheets in the pockets help) so you don't have to take a three minute shower.

People make me angry. I try to ignore it, but I know what stuff means. 12 days till I am off to PA!
    As a young adult, yes you do. Isn;t it irritating to be treated like a child?

Maybe that 12 days till I am in PA is not so yay. People are driving me crazy over Band Camp. Maybe seeing everyone for a month and 2 weeks before school starts will make me go crazy. But also meeting the upper underclassmen will be a good thing. Half of my friends from last year are younger then me. I feel like there is going to be a whole lotta ugly comin' at me from a never ending parade of stupid.
    I absolutely LOVE the last line of that paragraph, it sums up my daily life to a "T".
    I cleaned the kitchen for my mom today, it toke me from around 5:45ish to 8:15ish to clean and I did not do one whole area of the counter due to all the important stuff she has there. I may going camping with my friend at her family's camper this weekend. What a great way to finish my last week of summer then relax with my best friend.
    YAY, wanna come do mine? You are a good kid.