Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 54 of 852 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom I have 3 more hours of this and a thundestorm sitting over my city. Yesterday most areas had hail, we just had wind and rain, but ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I have 3 more hours of this and a thundestorm sitting over my city. Yesterday most areas had hail, we just had wind and rain, but the thunder is very fierce right now. I'd rather be home sanding floors.
    And as I predicted we got drizzle. So I gave my Dog a nice bath. He smells great now.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    As close as you live to fresh maryland seafood, you should eat all you want. Soft shell, crab boils with the brown paper covered tables and corn on the cob, stacks of napkins and many pots of fresh boiled-yum. Go get ya some.
    OHHHHHHH GOSHHHHHHHH
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    And because of this thread I bet I have seafood this evening. I'm starving.
    DH in shower, then DS. DD clean from being in Chlorine all day. I'm set and ready to go out for Friday night dinner. (Our version of Sunday) Think it is the only time we are all together. DS often bolts and the check comes. Wonder if that will change as he grows up? Like he has ever paid for anything in life yet.
    You must let me know what you had
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We have about a year. So many homes that are now trashed will not be rebuilt. FEMA will again, redesign the flood, no build areas. We have up-to a year. We have to do a move for practical reasons by semesters for my DD in high school.
    It is great to have that much time, but how frustrating to move for school. Good way to keep teh clutter down though, moving usually means lots of clening out. Except for my DH, he is a pack rat. I toss, he keeps.

Yep, I love to cook. Just not bake. Restaurants even better.

I love both and wish I had more time to do both. I like long form breads and multi step pastries. I would love to do more experimenting, but time is not my friend right now.

And because of this thread I bet I have seafood this evening. I'm starving.
    DH in shower, then DS. DD clean from being in Chlorine all day. I'm set and ready to go out for Friday night dinner. (Our version of Sunday) Think it is the only time we are all together. DS often bolts and the check comes. Wonder if that will change as he grows up? Like he has ever paid for anything in life yet.

Enjoy that evening meal-seafood, yummers. My friends with kids that age tell me they don't pay until they have been on their first job for a year or two, but they never pay for the "big" suppers. Usually luch with one parent at Chick-Fil-A or something.

And as I predicted we got drizzle. So I gave my Dog a nice bath. He smells great now.
    Our dog hates me because I bath her. She sees me pick up the short leash and she hides. Tough for her, I don't like her anyway but I won't suffer a smelly dog. She needs a new home-away from me. I want a mini pinscher, not a lab. I guess that makes me a meany, but the dog was not my choice and typical of families, I end up taking care of her. Yuck.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Insomnia Stinks!

Went out for some lovely fish on Friday and geez nobody has logged on all weekend. Wow.

Well I hit the 25 year mark with DH. Great Weekend despite the weird weather. Horrid winds. Mega thunderstorms, that lasted l0-15 minutes each and then beautiful sunshine. Huge trees fell over. Came home to one that just tipped over on the electrical wire and fence. Power still on. Yikes.
    The wind was far worse than the rain.

It is great to have that much time, but how frustrating to move for school. Good way to keep teh clutter down though, moving usually means lots of clening out. Except for my DH, he is a pack rat. I toss, he keeps.

We have been in this home for 22 years. Prior to that I moved 5 times in 6 years. Vowed I wasn't moving again until we retired.

Enjoy that evening meal-seafood, yummers. My friends with kids that age tell me they don't pay until they have been on their first job for a year or two, but they never pay for the "big" suppers. Usually luch with one parent at Chick-Fil-A or something.

We don't have Chick-Fil-A here. My son lived on it in Disney for 5 months.

Our dog hates me because I bath her. She sees me pick up the short leash and she hides. Tough for her, I don't like her anyway but I won't suffer a smelly dog. She needs a new home-away from me. I want a mini pinscher, not a lab. I guess that makes me a meany, but the dog was not my choice and typical of families, I end up taking care of her. Yuck.
    Ouch. You don't like her. So sad. I love my lab. His name is Walter. After Walt Disney. I so am not a small dog person. I think they all were descendants of rats. Often refer to them as Rat Dogs, so fitting. We are on our 5th dog. All large. I take care of them all. Walking them is the best part.

Well, not so much to catch up on any of the forums. It is great that we all had a life this weekend. Now I am going to try for sleep...again.

If not...I'll just wait for Fiona to appear, it shouldn't be much longer

GOOD MORNING FIONA

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Someone else is still up, haha!

Ouch. You don't like her. So sad. I love my lab. His name is Walter. After Walt Disney. I so am not a small dog person. I think they all were descendants of rats. Often refer to them as Rat Dogs, so fitting. We are on our 5th dog. All large. I take care of them all. Walking them is the best part.
    I liked her until she ate the pineapples we were growing, dug up my imported varigated red flowering ginger, ate my patio swing, dug most of the AC platform out, then chewed up three seperate hose end sprayers. That and the pooping everywhere-she has an area she is supposed to do that in-including the edge of the lanai. I do take care of her, walks and all, it is just more dog then we have the time for and so it isn't really fair to her, which makes me feel guilty. I don't really hate her, I just get extremely frustrated with her. She has 40 toys and goes on long walks, did she really need to eat my pineapples?

I need liunch and I did not pack one today. Subway wins.

Insomnia Stinks!
    Agreed, Tylenol PM works sometimes.

Went out for some lovely fish on Friday and geez nobody has logged on all weekend. Wow.
    What kind? Yes, I have a life that involves a sick child and a neverending paint project. DD started having fever off and on Monday, Dr. said Trivent and cough pearls along with ibuprofen, 7 days later she has the same thing. Frustrating.

Well I hit the 25 year mark with DH. Great Weekend despite the weird weather. Horrid winds. Mega thunderstorms, that lasted l0-15 minutes each and then beautiful sunshine. Huge trees fell over. Came home to one that just tipped over on the electrical wire and fence. Power still on. Yikes.
    The wind was far worse than the rain.
    Congratulations, that is a milestone. Glad you all had a good weekend. We had weird and bad storms, makes me glad I was a picky wench when house shopping, Anything with more then two tall trees was off the list.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 06-30-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: spelling

She has 40 toys and goes on long walks, did she really need to eat my pineapples?
    Yes! Pineapples taste better are far more fulfilling than latex.

Most mammals would agree.

If they were full grown I might agree, these were still 18 months from being ready-so green, hard and sour. Poor thing, she did have the "dog runs" for a couple of days. LOL