Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 55 of 852 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Work is rather dull at the moment. I wish I was home cuddled up to DD watching Disney movies since she feels so yucky....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Work is rather dull at the moment. I wish I was home cuddled up to DD watching Disney movies since she feels so yucky.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I would start with the Mulan's, then BatB, then Little Mermaid, then the three cindy's.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Agreed, Tylenol PM works sometimes.

So would a glass of wine, unfortunately I did not anticipate insomnia so I didn't buy any.

What kind? Yes, I have a life that involves a sick child and a neverending paint project. DD started having fever off and on Monday, Dr. said Trivent and cough pearls along with ibuprofen, 7 days later she has the same thing. Frustrating.

Poor Pumpkin. When she is well she'll have a new room to romp in.
    Yea for her.

Congratulations, that is a milestone. Glad you all had a good weekend. We had weird and bad storms, makes me glad I was a picky wench when house shopping, Anything with more then two tall trees was off the list.
    Thanks. 25 Years. It is hard to believe. Glad I held out for a DH that was not a twerp.

We're down a few trees but have many more in reserve here. The snow, when heavy like over the winter tends to weaken them. They are priceless over the summer keeping the house around 20 degree's cooler. We just cut the ones down that we did not want. Dog and the mulberry tree were not working out so well. Purple paws, oriental carpets, aah, no.

Our town had amulti casualty wreck yesterday. So far, only one has died but that is one too many. Folks drive too fast.

If they were full grown I might agree, these were still 18 months from being ready-so green, hard and sour. Poor thing, she did have the "dog runs" for a couple of days. LOL
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The pineapple was obviously more fun than the latex toy. The first summer we had my lab he at the flowers off of each and every flower in my yard, individually. Being a retriever he ran all around the yard proudly-then deposited each one individually on the back porch. Dog owners should always keep Imodium on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Thanks. 25 Years. It is hard to believe. Glad I held out for a DH that was not a twerp.

Yes, a non twerped DH is a good thing. When you look at what is happening out there, makes me so glad I have a winner this time.

We're down a few trees but have many more in reserve here. The snow, when heavy like over the winter tends to weaken them. They are priceless over the summer keeping the house around 20 degree's cooler. We just cut the ones down that we did not want. Dog and the mulberry tree were not working out so well. Purple paws, oriental carpets, aah, no.
    Unless purple was the intended color, yeah, I'ld say not so good on that tree. We have a 40 ft tall Cypress and our back fence has 10 Lebanon cedars, but we cut oak down, it was starting to root into the foundation blocks and it made a mess of leaves in the landscaping.

I did not know dogs would "pick" flowers. Lucy is getting good at retrieving, i throw the toy, she gets it, I hold my hand flat and she drops it. We do this for hours, she can also shake, south paw, and sit (sometimes). She is a very stubborn dog.

I did not know you could give dogs immodium. that is interesting, next time she decides to eat a landscaping item, I'll dose her up. She likes to eat cat poo, don't know how to stop that, since I cannot stop the neighbors multiple cats from pooing out there. Any suggestions?

I did not know dogs would "pick" flowers. Lucy is getting good at retrieving, i throw the toy, she gets it, I hold my hand flat and she drops it. We do this for hours, she can also shake, south paw, and sit (sometimes). She is a very stubborn dog.
    I did not know you could give dogs immodium. that is interesting, next time she decides to eat a landscaping item, I'll dose her up. She likes to eat cat poo, don't know how to stop that, since I cannot stop the neighbors multiple cats from pooing out there. Any suggestions?
    Oh those girl retrievers are indeed stubborn when they are young. I'll PM you some tips tomorrow.

DH is still a bit edgy about Mousefest. We only did one mega family meet at Christmas one year and he wasn't thrilled about the schedules and compromises. That year we had a week after. We also overlapped my family for three days when I was down there for a school board convention, both times we had a week with just our family afterward. Not this time, but we will have a couple of days before and a day after.

I know we'll do our "thing" a great deal but some of the various meets will be a blast. Some of these silly, crazy people & liquor. Hmmm. DH has read from time to time some of the weird happenings here, some just stun him. Those are the names that are sticking in his brain and can't wait to see them in real life with their other halves. It should be so much fun.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Today is definitely not a perky day. My head is pounding and I'm in cramp city. I hate being a woman some days... sorry if that's TMI.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    After my long absence.. I am back and I am absolutely exhausted.

10 hours in an amusement can wear you out.... gr!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Hey Sarah!! No complaining!! LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DH is still a bit edgy about Mousefest. We only did one mega family meet at Christmas one year and he wasn't thrilled about the schedules and compromises. That year we had a week after. We also overlapped my family for three days when I was down there for a school board convention, both times we had a week with just our family afterward. Not this time, but we will have a couple of days before and a day after.
    I am still talking my DH into it, he is leaning in a positive direction so that is a good sign.

I know we'll do our "thing" a great deal but some of the various meets will be a blast. Some of these silly, crazy people & liquor. Hmmm. DH has read from time to time some of the weird happenings here, some just stun him. Those are the names that are sticking in his brain and can't wait to see them in real life with their other halves. It should be so much fun.
    My DH actually reads a good bit of this, he is amused by some of it, but really appalled by some as well. He thinks having faces to put with posts would be a hoot. Kinda like when we meet our sales people-get a picture in your mind and have it blown out of the water. Dh also thinks it will be a hoot if we can work it out, and he agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Today is definitely not a perky day. My head is pounding and I'm in cramp city. I hate being a woman some days... sorry if that's TMI.
    All the ladies feel your pain, I never know from second to second if I will be or or so I send you a big old to make your day better. Hope that helps.