Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 63 of 852 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; DD 16 was in her first car accident this morning. A college dude blew through a stop sign and smooched my SUV. DD was coming home from swim team practice. ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    DD 16 was in her first car accident this morning. A college dude blew through a stop sign and smooched my SUV. DD was coming home from swim team practice.

Today, with the high price of gasoline, I kept looking at the gas guzzler and thinking, I have you why (other than it is great in the snow). Today big SUV, a lot of steel around my DD, God Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    That is just disgusting. Nasty freak.

Is your DS watching the Olympic trials as much as I am? I love the swimming and diving events and there are some Auburn swimmers in it this time. War Eagle!!
    I watch the beach volleyball as well, lots of Hawaii floks in that one- home, I get so home sick.
    My son was really, really angry at the dude.

We have a few folks we know participating. Also one of my DS, DF's is working it. Was caught in the tornado last weekend and ripped the roof off the building they all were just in. Evacuated just 3 minutes prior.

A girl from Hamlet was in the gymnastic trials last time. Unfortunately she missed it by one. The last girl that got on the team, her Aunt was on the team of judges who decided she would go. She was good also, but sometimes you just wonder. Diving, Gymnastics and Figure Skating are a bit subjective to say the least. I like swimming. The first one to reach the wall wins. Done.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I need some mochi crunch, manapua, Byron local breakfast, fresh pineapple and mango with soy sauce. Then I could enjoy some favorites, like fried spam with rice, luau pork, and rice with garlic, butter and soy. I need to refocus, I'll start crying shortly and that makes DH miserable.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf View Post
    thanks...

wow... dear GD, the good ol days! lol

it's pretty interesting to look back a few years ago and realize just how far off my life is from where i ever thought it would be.

as for "Grumpy Dude" he and I just got back from lunch. he's doing... well, lets just say that he's still grumpy dude.
    I remember reading some of that stuff. It was too funny. Welcome back. I have only been around since August, stalking and joined in October while my son was in the College Program down in WDW. You seem to have the same subtle humor as our dear leader and founder Gae.

I need some mochi crunch, manapua, Byron local breakfast, fresh pineapple and mango with soy sauce. Then I could enjoy some favorites, like fried spam with rice, luau pork, and rice with garlic, butter and soy. I need to refocus, I'll start crying shortly and that makes DH miserable.

You seem too need a lot today woman!

Bad storms starting up. Hope they miss us. In Iowa and Wisc. now. I wouldn't be sad if they just bypassed us.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    A girl from Hamlet was in the gymnastic trials last time. Unfortunately she missed it by one. The last girl that got on the team, her Aunt was on the team of judges who decided she would go. She was good also, but sometimes you just wonder. Diving, Gymnastics and Figure Skating are a bit subjective to say the least. I like swimming. The first one to reach the wall wins. Done.

Heavy SUVs are a blessing in a crash, so thank Goodness that she was driving that one.

Any sport that has judges is subjective and usually in Russia, China or Germany's favor. U.S. athletes have to work harder, be more perfect and do it all knowing that they are from the most hated country on the planet, no judge will ever cut them any slack and they generally have to try to self support while training since we don't offer government sponsorsships for olympic training. Sort of unfair but makes the winning sweeter.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 07-02-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Us should have been U.S.,

[quote=HauntedGabe;686787]You seem too need a lot today woman! [/quote

Once in a blue moon I really really miss Hawaii, today is one of those.

Bad storms starting up. Hope they miss us. In Iowa and Wisc. now. I wouldn't be sad if they just bypassed us.
    Praying that the storms miss you, you guys need a chance to recover and most of that area needs to dry out. The storms are wlecome here, we need rain.

[quote=Keasmom;686795]
    You seem too need a lot today woman! [/quote

Praying that the storms miss you, you guys need a chance to recover and most of that area needs to dry out. The storms are wlecome here, we need rain.
    We have one street two blocks from here that still has branches down on the electrical wires. That was Saturday! The wires are 4 feet from the ground but didn't break the power so it isn't a Priority. Live wires in child height reach not a priority. Duf's. We need more wind and storms like a crow-cay mallet to the head. So I am listening to Disney Christmas music from the parks. A warm up or cool down to my hubby & my belated anniversary trip.

I went to the WDW Calendar. Mickey's X-mas party will be there, Epcot will have the Candlelight and the Studio's will have Osborne Lights going.
    DH wasn't with my DD and me last Thanksgiving so he is going to be doing the happy dance that so much will be running during Mousefest. One of his favorite cousins lives in Orlando, he is a professional golfer, bet they will be gett'n together. Maybe a good time to shop???

Gotta run to the store quick, DD has an outdoor swim meet this evening. Must buy some snacks. It is alumni evening too. DS has to run an in-service so he can't go, so sad. It is tough getting old. But the odds are we will be rained out.

OMG that sounds like so much fun and if your DH likes WDW as much as you, that would be so fun. Lights are pretty and the Osbourne ones look so pretty, nice trip you all are planning. Golf? I don't understand golf.

[quote=HauntedGabe;686808]I went to the WDW Calendar. Mickey's X-mas party will be there, Epcot will have the Candlelight and the Studio's will have Osborne Lights going.
    DH wasn't with my DD and me last Thanksgiving so he is going to be doing the happy dance that so much will be running during Mousefest. One of his favorite cousins lives in Orlando, he is a professional golfer, bet they will be gett'n together. Maybe a good time to shop??? [/quote

Or if he is golfing, you could go to the Spa at the Grand Floridian and have a really amazing you day.

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    I think I would miss Hawaii too....if I had ever lived there!