Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 700 of 852 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; I liked the menu I read from Harry Caray's last night, but it made me really hungry for a decent restaurant. We have ZERO good places here....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

I liked the menu I read from Harry Caray's last night, but it made me really hungry for a decent restaurant. We have ZERO good places here.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

All the chains, some local favs, but no really nice dress up places. Folks go to the nicest restaurant in town in shorts and t shirts. I HATE that.

Okay, no one is here. Guess I shall go read news and start calling senators.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Burgers

• these are doubles (half pound)
    • hamburger
    • cheeseburger
    • bacon burger
    • bacon cheeseburger

• (quarter pound)
    • little hamburger
    • little cheeseburger
    • little bacon burger
    • little bacon cheeseburger

they use fresh beef and cook every burger when it is ordered.

they have peanuts in shells to snack on while you wait for your order to cook.

there are prominent signs about the peanuts on the doors
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 11-20-2009 at 08:18 PM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

The stress is pilling high at the moment. 245 days till band camp, they better go by fast. Its concert season and that means drama and tons of it...I sit here and think about stuff and it makes me depressed.... I hate it >=[. If I did not know that fact that there are people in front of me that cant play half the music then I would not be tearing myself apart over it...
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

Saw New Moon last night! Quite good and very similar to the book! Much more so than the first one! Made me happy!

Down in Bridgewater again this weekend! I love it down here I would move down here if it didn't cost anything and I had all the luxuries I have at home! Guess I won't be moving out for awhile!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! I am listening to Christmas music.. and I love it!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I am a way better mood then last night... I went shopping with my daddy this morning. Now I am waiting to talk about plans for next weekend with some friends. Watching the Michigan-OSU game. Then going to out to eat with the family.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

bety is offline Disney World Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I liked the menu I read from Harry Caray's last night, but it made me really hungry for a decent restaurant. We have ZERO good places here.
    You should take a trip to New Orleans! We have almost too many good restaurants. It's amazing.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Thank you Bety! You are making me feel very comforable about NOLA.
    Fingers still crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    The stress is pilling high at the moment. 245 days till band camp, they better go by fast. Its concert season and that means drama and tons of it...I sit here and think about stuff and it makes me depressed.... I hate it >=[. If I did not know that fact that there are people in front of me that cant play half the music then I would not be tearing myself apart over it...
    I am a way better mood then last night... I went shopping with my daddy this morning. Now I am waiting to talk about plans for next weekend with some friends. Watching the Michigan-OSU game. Then going to out to eat with the family.
    Adult life isn't much different. There seems to be drama in parenting and in our work places. The most qualified are not always the ones that move on up. Glad it is better today.

Where did you go eat?

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Burgers

they use fresh beef and cook every burger when it is ordered.

they have peanuts in shells to snack on while you wait for your order to cook.

there are prominent signs about the peanuts on the doors
    Fresh beef is the key. I remember as a kid having Ground Rounds scattered around the suburbs, they too had peanuts on the floor!

We have a steak place that also does the peanut on the floor thing. Warning signs before you even enter. If you have an allergy, don't enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Harry Caray's is really a cool restaurant. Love it. Good food, semi-casual attire.

Wow, that is just about a perfect microcosm of life in general. The best doesn't always win, and there is always some drama. But maturity helps deal with it without the feeling depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by bety View Post
    You should take a trip to New Orleans! We have almost too many good restaurants. It's amazing.
    I have been but only for a quick trip. I LOVE to read menus from NOLA restaurants. BUT I do not eat most of what they cook with, beignets and NOLA style coffee are two of the things I do love and miss from there.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Fresh beef is the key. I remember as a kid having Ground Rounds scattered around the suburbs, they too had peanuts on the floor!

We have a steak place that also does the peanut on the floor thing. Warning signs before you even enter. If you have an allergy, don't enter.

Harry Caray's is really a cool restaurant. Love it. Good food, semi-casual attire.
    My FIL's grocery stores sell fresh angus certified beef, and I get it mostly to order as long as my fav market manager is in. He knows how to cut and trim the ickies off. Logan's Roadhouse here has peanuts around the building and on the htables. My MIL hates that.

I eat NO okra, tomatoes, crawdish, spicy stuff, overly seasoned stuff, hot stuff, no peppers at all period. No eggs, no mayonnaise, no broccoli, no greens (collards, turnips, mustard) no squash, no pumpkin, no innards, no oysters or clams, no weird cheeses, no sour cream, no cottage cheese, no cream cheese, no dijon anything.

I can appreciate the menus, and create my own version with things I am not averse or allegic to.

I am tickled that Ole Miss won. And no so thrilled that FSU did too.

A good supper and a good nights sleep, time with a parent all somehow make the crappy day seem not as bad,