Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 750 of 852 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; So, it is cold and dreary and that sunshine and warmth they promised did not happen....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

So, it is cold and dreary and that sunshine and warmth they promised did not happen.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    The green beans are amazing. I get them every time I go.
    I'm right there with you my sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post

Thanks, knew it would happen. I bought DD a box of Thin mints last year- she ate two and said-not nearle as good as the ones we make.

I do not blast little children. Especially if they love their Momma's cooking.

So, it is cold and dreary and that sunshine and warmth they promised did not happen.
    We've had ten days of the weatherman missing their warm up, thaw forecasts. We still have Dec. 26th snow on the ground, speckled with black and gray and then encased in ice.

I live here WHY?

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

I will get blasted for this-I NEVER buy Girl Scout cookies, because I do not like them.
    Would you chew them on a train? Would you munch them on a plane?

Would you eat them on a tram? Would you like them with some spam?

Would you, could you, Chris I am...?

minnietoo is offline Loving wife of Disney Store CM!!

And if you won't...
    You can always buy them and then have the girl scouts ship them off to the troops. I had both of my troops do this since the 2002 cookie season. Trust me the troops love to receive these items from home. It brings a smile to their faces, they share with their buddies and they love receiving the cards and letters that are sent to them. This I always made sure went with the cookies. Last year our youngest DD,s service unit and troop received in cookie donations 200+ cases of mixed cookies that we sent off to Operation Iraq and we left the distribution up to the Girl Scout Council to split and the donated cookies went to Iraq and Afganistan. SO FEEL FREE TO DONATE TO THE SOLDIERS THEY DO LOVE THEIR COOKIES!!! Yes I'm a military child myself!!!

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Mind is in the Disney Parks. =[ 346 days left to marathon! I should get on the treadmill.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Well? What did the Doc have to say McKayla?

He said that my toe is healing well. I have to go back next Wednesday to make sure everything is all healed and right.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Good news! Will they have to do a MRI again?

Not on my leg... My leg is healed( at least that is what they say)... I went to a different doctor the other day... I have to get half my toe nail removed.
    Mckayla

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch. What did you do?

I had an hang nail and pulled it off and I got infected. It hurt so bad. My doctor gave my foot a lot of Novocain and removed half of it and it did not hurt that much. I had to have it in a cast like thing for 2 days ( it was lime green) now I have to wear a band aid and it for the next to weeks.
    Mckayla

Oh my goodness. Yuck. Green. An Oscar The Grouch Toe!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I'm right there with you my sister!

I do not blast little children. Especially if they love their Momma's cooking.

We've had ten days of the weatherman missing their warm up, thaw forecasts. We still have Dec. 26th snow on the ground, speckled with black and gray and then encased in ice.

I live here WHY?
    Thank you for that. DD loves when I make homemade cookies, it is a thing we do together. I enjoy that.

You live there because......that is where your family lives? Cause DH's job is there? Cause kids go to school there? Just a guess.

i think your DH is weakening with every winter. He will be ready for the mid-Florida area, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by minnietoo View Post
    And if you won't...
    You can always buy them and then have the girl scouts ship them off to the troops. I had both of my troops do this since the 2002 cookie season. Trust me the troops love to receive these items from home. It brings a smile to their faces, they share with their buddies and they love receiving the cards and letters that are sent to them. This I always made sure went with the cookies. Last year our youngest DD,s service unit and troop received in cookie donations 200+ cases of mixed cookies that we sent off to Operation Iraq and we left the distribution up to the Girl Scout Council to split and the donated cookies went to Iraq and Afganistan. SO FEEL FREE TO DONATE TO THE SOLDIERS THEY DO LOVE THEIR COOKIES!!! Yes I'm a military child myself!!!
    What a great idea. I may get a few boxes to stuff in the boxes our church fills up for them

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I had an hang nail and pulled it off and I got infected. It hurt so bad. My doctor gave my foot a lot of Novocain and removed half of it and it did not hurt that much. I had to have it in a cast like thing for 2 days ( it was lime green) now I have to wear a band aid and it for the next to weeks.
    Lime green is the color of pus, which means infection ewe. Poor foot. Half my toenail finally came off where I dropped a dresser drawer on it last spring. But I let it do it's own falling off.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Oh my goodness. Yuck. Green. An Oscar The Grouch Toe!
    Too funny.

No Steve, not in a car,or a tram, or with spam, or anything else I make my own cookies. HHAHAHAHHA

Busy off and on at work today.

Found DD a kitten. Poor thing, how could we not rescue it from that house of horrors.