Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 754 of 852 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754755756764804 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Where did you guys go....are you watching that Peta Superbowl commercial online? Customers...
  1. #11296
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Where did you guys go....are you watching that Peta Superbowl commercial online?
    Customers
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

  2. #11297
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    I try to help them and post at the same time.

    Plus I am still bouncing around on these shoes. They are awesome. My legs and feet feel great. One of my customers from yesterday went and bought a pair, she just called me and she loves them just as much.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

  3. #11298
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I was thinking about the Imagineers too!



    So would the imagineers have to pre-program him to see or not see his shadow. How would they do that, it is partly sunny here now, changing every few moments.
    Light sensors in his little eyes, maybe?

    But, yea... I've never really thought about that...
    What happens when Phil comes out on a day like that?
    Shadow for 3 secs., no shadow for 7 secs., shadow for 5 secs., etc....

  4. #11299
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Whaqt did you think it was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    HUH?
    Knew what it was, I just messed up my bold letters..!

  5. #11300
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Where did you guys go....are you watching that Peta Superbowl commercial online?
    For me: Slothy + phone + TV news = ... What were we talkin' about, again?

  6. #11301
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,236

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Sorry I was watching the news, pretending I do not have to go out in this cold and take the dog for his morning walk. Yes morning. I've been procrastinating.

  7. #11302
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Customers
    Pesky buggers..!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I try to help them and post at the same time.

    Plus I am still bouncing around on these shoes. They are awesome. My legs and feet feel great. One of my customers from yesterday went and bought a pair, she just called me and she loves them just as much.
    I've seen those shoes ALL over. Supposed to be very good for posture, comfort, etc. And buns, too... I think...
    But...
    Do they make a similar version for guys?

  8. #11303
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,236

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Do they make a similar version for guys?
    Yes, yes they do.

    My DH bought a pair last weekend because he is on his feet for long periods of time. He said they have been great at work, but when walking he has to remember heel toe. Jury still out, we'll see after a week.

    I'll have to tell him about the buns bonus.

  9. #11304
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Yes, yes they do.

    My DH bought a pair last weekend because he is on his feet for long periods of time. He said they have been great at work, but when walking he has to remember heel toe. Jury still out, we'll see after a week.

    I'll have to tell him about the buns bonus.
    Thats what I heard...!
    OOOOooooooo...! Cool!!!
    Let me know what the verdict is.

  10. #11305
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Okay,

    Rant coming. In what universe is it perfectly fine to put tires that have been BURNED IN A FIRE back on a car? Please, anyone???? That is what I thought. That guy is just really irritated because I told him he has to have 2 new tires-NO WAY, by law, we can put those burned up disasters on his car. They are brittle and crumbling.

    Rant over. Thanks, I feel so much better.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

  11. #11306
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Okay,

    Rant coming. In what universe is it perfectly fine to put tires that have been BURNED IN A FIRE back on a car? Please, anyone???? That is what I thought. That guy is just really irritated because I told him he has to have 2 new tires-NO WAY, by law, we can put those burned up disasters on his car. They are brittle and crumbling.

    Rant over. Thanks, I feel so much better.
    I think YOU found the alien I was hopin' Gabe had found with her avatar...!

  12. #11307
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    You should have told him... "Sorry, sir. We don't install FIREstone tires."...!

  13. #11308
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Thats what I heard...!
    OOOOooooooo...! Cool!!!
    Let me know what the verdict is.
    The postal guys wear an athletic shoe with shock absorbers on it.
    They are supposed to take all the stress off the back, knees, ankles and make walking on concrete floors WAY nicer.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

  14. #11309
    Dizisit's Avatar
    Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Austin, Texas Autopia
    Posts
    15,378

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    "At least... Not that particular model...!"

  15. #11310
    Keasmom's Avatar
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Wishing Place
    Posts
    19,775

    re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Thats what I heard...!
    OOOOooooooo...! Cool!!!
    Let me know what the verdict is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    You should have told him... "Sorry, sir. We don't install FIREstone tires."...!



    He just (very angrily) told me what he thinks of that decision on my part. Well, TOUGH cookies.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

    Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •