Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 790 of 852 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Amazing Eyes. I love Apolo so much. Imagination Pretty Monorail/ Flowers...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

Amazing Eyes. I love Apolo so much.

Imagination

Pretty Monorail/ Flowers
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

bety is offline Disney World Beast

Is that the Olympic skater? He's handsome!
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Nice pictures....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

McKayla I love your pictures! They have excellent balance, plus they are too cute!

Tiff has a thread for altered photo's might want to put them there too so they don't get lost.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by bety View Post
    Is that the Olympic skater? He's handsome!
    Yeah.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    I'm partial to Lancaster myself since I grew up visiting there and it's closer...90 minutes? I go up about three times a year to shop, eat, dinner theatre, and other various things.

NC as in North Carolina, but that's a much longer drive....

The last time I went to Hickory, I did not find anything that was a great dollar value, and nothing I couldn't get locally for just about as good of a price.

Some of the higher end retailers may have some better deals, but the Lancaster stuff has a history of better quality and it is less far, and a LOT less deivery expense.

I would LOVE to go up there and go shopping, but then, I want to go anywhere that has antiques and great food.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Some days I wish I can tell a friend who is slowly moving that I dont care that you are taking 2 honors classes next year and that you think your history teacher is hard... you dont have my history, he is the hardest/worst teachers in our school. I want to tell her that since homecoming you have been ignoring me and ninjamuffin unless it was going to the mall , winter formal and the sleepover I got sick at. She told us that she would turn into this type of person that she is changing into. She promised us that she would not turn into this chic last year. She pinky promised ( that is legit). She broke that promise, She broke our hearts, She has not seen that she change. I have changed and so has Ninjamuffin we have change in a good way. She has changed in a bad way.

Sorry about the rant... It is very upsetting to see a close friend go off for a huge evil girl.
    Mckayla

Sorry McKayla. My day was Sukydoodles too. Lets hope for a better one.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Some days I wish I can tell a friend who is slowly moving that I dont care that you are taking 2 honors classes next year and that you think your history teacher is hard... you dont have my history, he is the hardest/worst teachers in our school. I want to tell her that since homecoming you have been ignoring me and ninjamuffin unless it was going to the mall , winter formal and the sleepover I got sick at. She told us that she would turn into this type of person that she is changing into. She promised us that she would not turn into this chic last year. She pinky promised ( that is legit). She broke that promise, She broke our hearts, She has not seen that she change. I have changed and so has Ninjamuffin we have change in a good way. She has changed in a bad way.

Sorry about the rant... It is very upsetting to see a close friend go off for a huge evil girl.
    That, my dear, is High School. Sorry you are going thru that, but it happens at every school, every year since it all began. Mean Girls was a valid movie and so was Fab 5, because girls have been stepping on their friends to get ahead in the popularity wars forever.

That doesn't really help, but it does help you know you are not alone in this.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sorry McKayla. My day was Sukydoodles too. Lets hope for a better one.
    Sorry everyone had a crappy Tuesday. We had a slower day at work, finally got some of the vaccuuming done. Got the stocking orders out, go some of the orders picked up, and still have a pile of paperwork. Today should be busy, but manageable.

Of course, I had Excederin Tension Headache meds with breakfast. That takes the edges off and starts the day with a better set of endorphins.

Hmpf. I like the idea of hiring people who are unemployed. Giving firms a tax break for hiring off the unemployment list, questionable. Why would firms hire an candidate who is temporarily under-employed if you could get a tax break from hiring the unemployed.

Will likely keep newly unemployed from accepting under-employment and go straight to unemployment insurance to secure future hiring odds.

And another dumb idea looms...No driving permits until you are 16.

Yep, this will mess up Drivers Ed in High School, depending on students Birth dates and where it falls in the semester. In IL the vast majority of students will not be able to secure an actual license until they are 17, must hold permit for 9 months.

And just how are they supposed to get to their jobs? Not so many parents can leave their jobs to pick up a teen and drive them to work. There is no public transportation out here. Biking would be suicidal. My DS turned 17 after he graduated high school. I would have hated sending him to college with little driving experience and out of my radar range.

Think politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Hmpf. I like the idea of hiring people who are unemployed. Giving firms a tax break for hiring off the unemployment list, questionable. Why would firms hire an candidate who is temporarily under-employed if you could get a tax break from hiring the unemployed.

Will likely keep newly unemployed from accepting under-employment and go straight to unemployment insurance to secure future hiring odds.
    That is just the travesty of the entire thing.

It gets to look like they did something, when they actually did nothing and many of those tax breaks were already in place. MANY businesses get 90 days of "training days" tax relief for hiring new workers.

I generally do not hire anyone from the state unemplyment agency, as they tend to not be interested in working, but want their weekly paper signed so they can get their check. MY opinion only based on my experience here.

Our state has talked about making it impossible for teens to get a license unless it is a farmers kid, just to cut down on wrecks.

And another teacher saves the day.
    Nation & World | Teacher tackles gunman supected in school shooting | Seattle Times Newspaper

Prayers for the one student still in critical condition.

Thinking the parents of the two victims should be judge, jury and get to sentence the creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    That is just the travesty of the entire thing.

It gets to look like they did something, when they actually did nothing and many of those tax breaks were already in place. MANY businesses get 90 days of "training days" tax relief for hiring new workers.

I generally do not hire anyone from the state unemplyment agency, as they tend to not be interested in working, but want their weekly paper signed so they can get their check. MY opinion only based on my experience here.
    I tend not to disagree. This unemployment climate is a bit different unfortunately, and with 11% unemployment up here, many over qualified people are bagging groceries. Honest work but under-employed none the less. To think they would go to the bottom of the list because of stop gap employment is unfair.