Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 798 of 852 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798799800808848 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Sorry for the essay, some Saturday night. Did you get good stuff to munch on? Wobba, what happened that last game woman? My daughter bowls for ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sorry for the essay, some Saturday night. Did you get good stuff to munch on? Wobba, what happened that last game woman? My daughter bowls for her HS PE class. They bus them to the bowling alley everyday, they play a game and bus them back again. She loves it.
    I got done with it pretty quickly. We got so yummy apples and stuff like that. I was stressed out by my team and wanted to get out of there. I would love it if my school did for PE. We have 2 alleys less then 10 minutes from our school.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I went food shopping with money. I had bowling this morning, I got 133 134 and 87. Now I am working on a 5 paragraph essay on The Odyssey.
    Wow, food shopping was this with seperate. amke your own food choices money?

Doritos, black olices, marinated mushrooms, and a nice mozzarella cheese.

I got done with it pretty quickly. We got so yummy apples and stuff like that. I was stressed out by my team and wanted to get out of there. I would love it if my school did for PE. We have 2 alleys less then 10 minutes from our school.
    I like bowling, but I always ask them to put the lane guards up, so no one gets a total loser score. Besides, this way i don't geta crappy score either.

I am normally good at it, but since I rarely get to bowl........

Our local schools will let the kids turn in a monthly report from a fitness club for PE. As long as they are progressing on their weight loss, inches loss, fitness goals. The Curves style gym is the most popular and the most effective for women in a time crunch/
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

DD has been running a fever off and on since yesterday, it got as high as 102.7, scared me, then dropped away completely. Back for a bit this morning, gone again. And she said her body hurts and she does not want to walk, even to the kitchen to get a drink.

Dr's office Sunday hours are sick kids only at 6PM to 8PM.

Don't know if she needs to go or not. Few hours to decide that. I am craving marinated mushrooms, black olives, shrimp, so maybe a noodle, shrimp, olives, spices dish for supper. DD only wants to eat french bread and green beans.

It is warm outside, but the wind is fierce and cold. If the wind stops, I am grabbing a book and heading out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Wow, food shopping was this with seperate. amke your own food choices money?

Doritos, black olices, marinated mushrooms, and a nice mozzarella cheese.

I like bowling, but I always ask them to put the lane guards up, so no one gets a total loser score. Besides, this way i don't geta crappy score either.

I am normally good at it, but since I rarely get to bowl........

Our local schools will let the kids turn in a monthly report from a fitness club for PE. As long as they are progressing on their weight loss, inches loss, fitness goals. The Curves style gym is the most popular and the most effective for women in a time crunch/

Opps that was suppose to be mommy.

In our PE class we do stupid stuff like Tennis Baseball and Mat ball and pointbreak it is so boring.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Happy Anniversary Chris.
    Mckayla

Today has been pretty ok. Ending the night with an episode of Bones.
    Mckayla

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Happy Anniversary Chris.
    Ya, What she said Chris! That is a lot of years you have logged in here.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Ugh. Sorry Amanda. It has been the snowiest February in recent history here, cold too. How much snow did you get out of this last round. ?

Can we find anyone who can turn the global warming back on? It has been the longest coldest winter in like 60 years here. Following the shortest coolest summer.
    Happy Anniversary Chris.
    Thanks, McKayla.

Today has been pretty ok. Ending the night with an episode of Bones.
    i like Bones, I do not know why they canceled it, it was really good.

Ya, What she said Chris! That is a lot of years you have logged in here.

Thank you and yes, that is a lot of years. I have only been posting for part of that. Mostly visiting at first. I was a logged in lurker.

One of my lifts out back sprung a hydraulic fluid leak. It is all over the floor. What a mess.

Time to call the repair man. He comes from Birmingham. That is never a cheap repair bill. BAHHHHH.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Can we find anyone who can turn the global warming back on? It has been the longest coldest winter in like 60 years here. Following the shortest coolest summer.
    Amen sister. My fuel bill is out of sight this year as it was last year.
    We never had summer last year, fall and the first frost came early, first snow sighted in mid-October and we have a record for the least amount of days without sun top that with our water tables are high and spring rains have yet to come.

The more Gore rants the sillier he is sounding.

i like Bones, I do not know why they canceled it, it was really good.

I wasn't a fan of Bones, my DS loved it. Hubby, well it isn't sports.

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Okay, here is some information that might help some folks save money on their car stuff.

!. Check your tire pressure and the air pressure in your spare. Cold air makes tires lose air pressure. Low air pressure results in premature tire wear. In other words, you run your tires out much faster, having to buy new ones a lot faster then you expected.

2. Get your alignment checked at least 2 times a year, PLEASE people. Bad alignment chews up the inner or outer edges of your tires-premature tire wear-buying MORE tires. A 4 wheel alignment saves a fortune in tires.

3. Rotate those tires at least as often as recomended in th emnaufactureres handbook for your car. PLEASE.

4. If steel belts appear on your tire-that is NOT road debris, it IS your tire. Do not drive on that, you will have a flat and a wreck if you are going fast enough, or it is on the front of the car.

Rant over, thank you very much. This rant was presented after seeing 3 separate cases of low air pressure/bad alignment flats. Half an ounce of prevention.......

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

OK...
    No matter how hard I try, I just can't get into selling & installing batteries.
    This is, by far and away, THE most flippin' BORING job I have ever had!
    Sometimes, 2 hours will have passed, and the only business you've had is installing a watch battery.
    Time to find something new...
    I've got an interview at Sears on the 16th, and I'm seein' what else I can set up.
    I swear, I tried. But, basically, ONLY batteries...!

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

The part that really bites, though, is that they are now giving me more hours since I've finished training, which is what I originally wanted...!
    Oh well...!