Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 830 of 852 FirstFirst ... 330730780820828829830831832840 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 12780
Like Tree2Likes
General Discussions Discuss The Dark Side Has Cookies..... in the Community Center forums; Got the new Kingdom Keepers book around 4:30ish. Then stopped at 5 guys for dinner. I am almost on chapter 9 and have not put it down... except for Lou's ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: The Dark Side Has Cookies.....

Got the new Kingdom Keepers book around 4:30ish. Then stopped at 5 guys for dinner. I am almost on chapter 9 and have not put it down... except for Lou's live chat, dinner and to watch 19 kids and counting.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Yea, our cars look like yellow-capped "poofins" too!
    The pollen count is very high here for this time of the year. They say the winds are picking up rag weed from the southern part of the state and blow'n it up here.

Old cry room went away several years ago and became a brides room.
    Thus, the nursery was added to the RE building.
    Our brides room is in the basement. It is cool down there so it actually works out fine except the climbing the stairs thing in heels and a long puffy dress.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Got the new Kingdom Keepers book around 4:30ish. Then stopped at 5 guys for dinner. I am almost on chapter 9 and have not put it down... except for Lou's live chat, dinner and to watch 19 kids and counting.
    Wow you waited a long time. Glad you are liking it.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

but if it's like the other books, some of the chapters are only 3 pages long
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Grrrrrrrr

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Bumming today....friend is leaving for some Army school and won't be able to have contact with the outside world for a month. It's going to be a loooooooooong month since we talk everyday.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

My om talks on the phone to much. I just want to go get Kingdom Keepers 3 but no she is on the phone
    Well, moms have friends and stuff, but it is hard waiting. My DD hates it when i get going on a call. But if I didn't talk to another grown up sometimes, I would explode.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    but if it's like the other books, some of the chapters are only 3 pages long
    I think I need to start recreational reading again, maybe with KK1

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Grrrrrrrr
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Bumming today....friend is leaving for some Army school and won't be able to have contact with the outside world for a month. It's going to be a loooooooooong month since we talk everyday.
    Well, I am sorry. That is going to blow chunks, sorry.

Here, have a dark chocolate devils food cookie.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Jon Gosselin never seems to amaze me! Don't have much use for either but re-opening a divorce settlement finalized at years end,where neither asked for spousal support, nutty. Now he wants Kate to pay support for him too!
    Sounds like she has 9 kids. He claims he is to famous for a normal job.
    Custody because Kate is an absentee Mom because she is gone 2 days a week for 'Dancing with the Stars'. She is a single working mother at least doing something to support her children unlike you buster! Seems he just likes to hang with rich girls and travel the world. Claimed to be at Grandma's for Thanksgiving but was with a girl skiing. Where were you on Easter bud while Kate did the Egg Hunt?

Pity the day the children Google his name. While not a fan of Kate, she at least is trying to bring an income into the family unlike the twerp wanting alimony now that the girlie's are gone and nobody is pounding down the door to sign him to any venture.
    I do feel bad for Kate being pulled back into court because he is useless and a 9th child.

Rant Over.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I dislike Kate too. I use to watch the show but I found it annoying. The kids are so whiny and are so out of control. If Michelle Duggar can keep all 18 kids well behaved and not whiny then I think Katie can keep her 8 behaved.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Kate I don't care for. Now Michelle I dislike, a lot. She is nothing but a baby producing machine. The female children keep the children in line. The older girls raise her children, do her cooking, her cleaning and her wash all while dressed up in turn of a previous century clothing/dresses. The girls are being raised to be baby factories and the married son found a wife that seems to want to go down that road also. A lot of brain washing of children there. Never hear an original thought or ambition. Opposite of what type of a woman I would want my daughter to become. Ahhhhhh! Makes my skin crawl to think of my DD marrying a Duggar. Ewe.

minnietoo is offline Loving wife of Disney Store CM!!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Kate I don't care for. Now Michelle I dislike, a lot. She is nothing but a baby producing machine. The female children keep the children in line. The older girls raise her children, do her cooking, her cleaning and her wash all while dressed up in turn of a previous century clothing/dresses. The girls are being raised to be baby factories and the married son found a wife that seems to want to go down that road also. A lot of brain washing of children there. Never hear an original thought or ambition. Opposite of what type of a woman I would want my daughter to become. Ahhhhhh! Makes my skin crawl to think of my DD marrying a Duggar. Ewe.
    Well my youngest DD is way to sassy for the Duggar family and they would not like that she speaks her mind!! I can't stand watching that show, you would think that they should see that they have enough children. I was blessed by God to have 3 beautiful independent children but at least my brain worked and I knew that 3 was enough to handle and raise.

Wow, Gabe, that was an excellent rant. I don't like either of them, okay, well ANY of them.

No Kate, no John-yuck. The Duggars, whatever.

Sorry. The twerp was all over the news today. He is faulting his ex-wife for working too much and being absent. Well get off your lazy tosh and get a job and maybe she can stay home with the little darlings you deliberately created. Instead he chooses to sue her for alimony and custody of the children. The same dude that took $230,000.00 out of the family account and said who, me? No I didn't. Lying, worthless....

There I go again. Sorry again.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sorry. The twerp was all over the news today. He is faulting his ex-wife for working too much and being absent. Well get off your lazy tosh and get a job and maybe she can stay home with the little darlings you deliberately created. Instead he chooses to sue her for alimony and custody of the children. The same dude that took $230,000.00 out of the family account and said who, me? No I didn't. Lying, worthless....

There I go again. Sorry again.

Yes, he is as useless as ________________, well lots of things.

And the baby just was released from the hospital and the whole dang family is staying in a tiny, up for grabs rental home. I liked this quote
    today:

The most interesting part of this article, though, is that Michelle felt the need to say that she would be Josie's main caregiver, with some helpers. This is what you would assume to be the case in almost any other family, so it's telling that she needed to say it. Also, that's how she usually talks about the buddy system as a whole, and we've all seen how that plays out. However, it seems like Josie won't be handed off any time soon, which is going to be best for everybody involved.

Some people just shouldn't have children.