Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Our Town Swap...Sent/Received in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 YES!!! This is my favorite so far! (Even tough I only been in two.) I like seeing where fellow DWTers live! Originally Posted by lilo88 I ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    YES!!! This is my favorite so far! (Even tough I only been in two.) I like seeing where fellow DWTers live!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    I would love to do it again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I'd be up for it again, though not this close to Magic Meets and the Auction.
    Quote Originally Posted by peanut View Post
    I enjoyed the "Our Town" theme! Has someone volunteered to do the August swap?
    Great, I will wait for feedback from a few others too before setting up dates. It will probably be in the summer tho.
    I will start the signups for the BOO TO YOU! swap a few days before I leave for WDW so if no one does an August one, no big, there will be sign ups around Sept 5th so it gives everyone a break.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Mark me as RECIVED!! I got a lovely package from our dear Tamara (peanut)! I'll have pictures up soon!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Okay I was thrilled when my package came!! I had to take a picture of this wonderfuly decorated box!!

she read that I love giraffes and my favorite color is blue! so she got me a blue giraffe! lol, Ohio state University sun block and lip protection, she said "Please remember to use these the next time you head to the beach!! No more sunburn! No excuses!" lol Gotcha! I won't get sunburned again!
    She also included Buckeye peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate! They are made to look like Buckeye nuts. An Ohio State pin to add to my collection! and a OSU shot glass! Don't worry Tamara I'll use it when I turn 21! lol
    The bath and body work lotion "Columbus is home to Limited Brands, Inc. The company owns Bath and Body Work, Victoria's Secret, White Barn Candle Company, and Lane Bryant."
    a little frisbe and a book mark, and a Ohio State Pen!

lots of post cards!

and borchures on the Zoo area

community papers!

and an awsome card with sound! My dog had a fit over it lol, I loved it, but I don't think he's to fond of it lol

Last edited by lilo88; 07-01-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Terrific job peanut. Actually gave me some ideas for mine. I will go mark you off now lilo.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Go Bucks! Don't you love Ohio Peanut?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    This gave me ideas for what to do for the next Out Town. I agree Vix lets take a break for August because I go back to school and parents will be getting stuff for their kids.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    Go Bucks! Don't you love Ohio Peanut?
    I've only been here a couple of years, but I DO love it! I've lived my whole life on the east coast, so I miss not being able to get to the ocean in a couple of hours. I really need to check out the Great Lakes some time, I hear they are fabulous!

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Terrific job peanut. Actually gave me some ideas for mine. I will go mark you off now lilo.
    Thanks! I had a lot of fun. Although, Columbus is a big city - I didn't have to go too far to find things for my package!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    It your ever up North, give me a holler! I could show you Lake Erie or good old CP
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    I have happily received mine today From Heather!!!

I received lots of stuff from Pittsburgh It's awesome.. From postcards of the city, Heinz Field, stuff from where she works, Steelers things (she's lucky I don't burn them! (I'm a RAVENS FAN) I was so happy I loved it! I will post pictures of everything when I can! Oh and I got candy! It is in the freezer right now.. rehardening!!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Mark mine as both SENT and I received mine last week (sorry but I've been super busy and then sick on top of it!) I got mine from Stacy (ChipNDale) in Iowa. I received a soybean candle and a lovely piece of stained glass. And as an added bonus I got one of Stacy's famous bags! It's brown with pink polka dots on one side with Mickey embroidered on the flap with my name, and it's reversible and the other side is pink fabric with Mickey patterned all over it and my name embroidered on that side too. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I am so totally wanting to see the pic of your bag! Hurry up Rach!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I am a very bad swapper - I have mine all packed and ready to send out and got busy today - just figured i would send it out first thing in the morning but - duh - the post office is closed...So it will be a day late but I pinky swear I will get it out first thing saturday morning!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    I am a very bad swapper - I have mine all packed and ready to send out and got busy today - just figured i would send it out first thing in the morning but - duh - the post office is closed...So it will be a day late but I pinky swear I will get it out first thing saturday morning!
    You're not late, she moved the mail date to the 12th.

I haven't even started getting all my stuff. I'm having a really hard time finding what I want to get.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    You're not late, she moved the mail date to the 12th.

I haven't even started getting all my stuff. I'm having a really hard time finding what I want to get.
    Whew...what a relief!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast