Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Our Town Swap...Sent/Received in the Community Center forums; Post here when you have sent and received your swaps for Our Town. As always please try to keep chit chat to the sign up thread....make it easy for poor ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Our Town Swap...Sent/Received

Post here when you have sent and received your swaps for Our Town.
    As always please try to keep chit chat to the sign up thread....make it easy for poor Vixen...K?

...................................... SENT................................... RECEIVED
    Dopeydonnie.............................. * .....................................*
    Vixen............................................. .... *............................ *
    Tinker Bell................................... *
    disneydarling.............................. *
    peanut................................... * ............................................ *
    First Timer.......................(not able to send) ........................ *
    Butlers................................. * ............................................ *
    disneyfanatic101.................... *.................................... *
    tarynkelly.............................. * ............................... *
    Cinderella2............................ * ...................................... *
    Mrs. Loomis.............................. * ...................................... *
    StarsNStripes............................ *............................... *
    I heartpeterpan............................ *....................... *
    lilo88.................................... *............................ ...............*
    Stitch........................................ *.............................. *
    disneymaniac87.............................. *.............................. *
    fungus_01............................ * ................................... *
    ChipnDale....................... *................................. *
    hms1016.......................... * ........................ *

KIDS
    Evil Beast(meghyn)........................... *...................... *
    Hook(Tink's older Son).......................... * ...................................... *
    Peter Pan (Tink's younger Son)............................. *............................... *
    Second Timer (First Timers son).................Unable to send.............................. *
    T.K. (taryn's younger son)........................ * .......................... *
    J. K. (taryn's older son) .......................... * ......................
    Last edited by vixen101485; 08-11-2008 at 10:40 AM.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Mark me as SENT
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Mine is being sent today so mark me off as SENT too.
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 06-24-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Got you guys checked off as sent

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    You can mark mine as sent. They should be getting it in 2-3 days...
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Mark mine as RECEIVED... Yes, I have received my package already. I think this goes down in the history of the swaps. My swap buddy was none other than Miss Tiffany. I should have known something was up when she said it shouldn't take that long to get there, since we are only about 4 hours away from one another. Enough with all the chit chat...

In my package, I received;

Richmond shot glass, which I think my children have already gotten a hold of
    Postcards of Richmond from the battlefield park to the Viriginia War Memorial, which btw, i'll definitely have to check out next time I'm down that way, it's beautiful! One of my favorites, The Citie of Henricus. Since I love me some Pocahontas, this will also be on my + to check out..

Countless maps and tourism guides. Oh and Tiff, I FOUND WHERE YOU LIVE HONEY

I also received a chesterfield, va pin and a purple pen that has Richmond on it....

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TIFFANY!!!!!!! I'M HAPPY YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

So glad you like it Deb! I have pictures of everything I'll post them in the sign up thread
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    So glad you like it Deb! I have pictures of everything I'll post them in the sign up thread
    Sheesh Girl! You must was laying and waiting on me.... That was quick... I'm so glad you took pictures, cause me and trying to post online is crazy....

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Wow Tiff you went all out! It's hard for me to get stuff for my town since this isn't really a tourist town. My swap buddy should post pics of their stuff I sent them. I had to get creative.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Wow Tiff you went all out! It's hard for me to get stuff for my town since this isn't really a tourist town. My swap buddy should post pics of their stuff I sent them. I had to get creative.
    Adam, she posted pictures on the other thread

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    What thread? Where? Who?

Great job lilo88 on the quick send. WHOO HOO!
    Our buddies are going to be the last to receive cause we are waiting on a sorta local festival the 1st week of July so we can pick up some fun souveniers.

Peanut...they are speaking of the sign up thread for this swap.
    You guys can post the pics over here of what was sent/received. Just try to keep the weird stuff over there LOL DID YA SEE HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS THERE ARE? Yeah, I
    am gonna be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    LOL DID YA SEE HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS THERE ARE? Yeah, I am gonna be busy.
    Yeah Miss thang, you were the one talking about get the local prisoners, and the ladies at bingo night....

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Vix, I think you missed my first post on here... Please mark me as SENT yesterday! It should be there tomorrow or the day after! WOO HOO!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Here is all the stuff I sent to Deb

here is the stuff I sent Deb
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast