Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Baltimore Aquairum anyone been? in the Community Center forums; I've never left and come back in. There is so much fantastic food in the Inner Harbor that we never thought about bringing something along. The Aquarium does have a ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've never left and come back in. There is so much fantastic food in the Inner Harbor that we never thought about bringing something along. The Aquarium does have a cafe as well. I would say that if you go in early in the morning, and probabably finish seeing everything by lunch time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We are brining our own lunch because it's so expincive to eat at the aquarium and we want to eat at a seafood resturant on the potomic for dinner. so we are trying to save as much money as possible. Btw... how much does it cost to park?
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    There is a car park almost across the street from the Aquarium. I don't recall the cost per hour at the Gay St. garage, but if you go to aqua.org/coupon, you can print out a coupon that you can turn in at the Aquarium and get $3.00 off. A price was not listed on the website either.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    The aquarium doesn't have its own parking garage/lot per se. You'll need to park in one of the ones near it in the Inner Harbor. It's been awhile, or I would tell you where we parked and how much it cost.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

On the website they said to park just up the street from them and you could get a $3 discount but they never said how much it was. lol. Thanks anyway
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Now it's just going to be my dad and I, the other's are going on Sunday because my cousin has something to do with Church. But were still going to have fun!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12