Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Who amongst relatives or friends,do you regard as a Cinderella or Snow White figure? in the Community Center forums; Which person/s you admire or dislike amongst your family and any relatives, or amongst any (former or current) friends or workmates, do you (humorously or seriously) regard as a (female ...
    KL70 is offline A-Ticket holder

Who amongst relatives or friends,do you regard as a Cinderella or Snow White figure?

Which person/s you admire or dislike amongst your family and any relatives, or amongst any (former or current) friends or workmates, do you (humorously or seriously) regard as a (female or male) Cinderella, Snow White, or Lady in the Tramp figure and please say why.
    Last edited by KL70; 07-28-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    My Aunt is a Cinderella. She was married to a toad (jerk) and tried for years to make it work, but finally divorced him. She was so worried about ever marrying again, she almost passed up her prince. When she finally married, he turned out to be a true prince. He told her to retire from her job, because she hated it. He asked her what her dream house was, and he found property and built it. When she mentioned she would love a pool, he built her an almost half olympic with a slide and a board. She barely speaks of a wish or want and it is granted. So she went from scullery maid to princess. And a very, very spoiled princess at that.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Oh goodness, this is an interesting question.
    I would hope everyone has a little Cinderella in them.
    Who doesn't want to fall in love with a handsome Prince?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Who doesn't want to fall in love with a handsome Prince?
    Me. I'd rather have Edward Cullen...undead, romantic and he sparkles!