Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Avatar Requests in the Community Center forums; Based on recent discussion in the "Tell me about your avatar" thread and Kyle's recommendation, I have started a thread where anybody can request an avatar if they want me ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah

Based on recent discussion in the "Tell me about your avatar" thread and Kyle's recommendation, I have started a thread where anybody can request an avatar if they want me to make them one. I'll take anything from "I want this pose of this character with this written on it." to "Can I have an avatar of this character?" I think that covers everything, so feel free to ask away.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Thanks!

Hi again! Great thread, and thank you! Anything that might incorporate both Wendy with the MK or even just wendy flying would be pretty cool. She is hard to come by!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Has Peter Pan ever been released on dvd? I'm trying to think if I have that movie on dvd.

Ya know, I am not sure. I have the video of it, so it must be pretty old...I'll look around to try to find out if it is out on dvd....

I found some screen caps of it on another site, so I don't have to find my dvd now.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Thanx for this great thread, Jas, DO you think you could make me a great one of Goofy with the word GARSH! on it? That would be great!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

One thing that I didn't say in the first post that I wish I had is that I want everyone to be honest when I post the avatars. If you think they are the ugliest things you've ever seen in your life and would rather have "It's a Small World" stuck in your head for all eternity rather than look at my avatar - please tell me. Don't pretend to like something for my sake.

I plan on filling requests in the order that I receive them, but I didn't have my Toy Story 2 dvd at school with me today and I couldn't find good screen caps of Buzz on the internet, but I found good Peter Pan ones, so I made some Wendy/Peter Pan avatars while I was waiting for classes to start. I should have the Buzz ones tomorrow and maybe the Goofy ones too. I hope this doesn't upset anybody that I did that this way this time.

(Taken down - see later post)
    Of course, first dibbs on these avatars go to DissyLove because she requested them, but then anyone may use them if they wish.
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 03-15-2005 at 05:58 PM.

Thank you Princess Jas!!!!!

Oh my thank you princess Jas!!! Those are AWESOME!!!!!
    I would LOVE to make the one of Wendy alone flying over the water my avatar!!!!!Thank you so much I owe you one!!

The avatar is in, everyone!!! What do ya think? Thanks again Princess Jas!!! Look at me, I can fly!!!!!
    Last edited by DissyLove; 03-15-2005 at 10:57 AM. Reason: got the problem fixed!

These sare GREAT, Jas! Thank you SOOO much for the work that you put into these, Maybe Lou could make a place in the photo gallery for avatars only. That would be great.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

No problem - glad you like them.

Yeah a photo album would be nice - especially since I'm not going to be able to leave these avatars up there all of the time - I'm already using 87% of my Photobucket storage account, so I'll have to delete old avatar requests to fill new ones. Hmmm, maybe I'll just use mine - I don't have any pictures in there anways.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great job on the avatars Jas! Although the 3rd one down (Peter and Wendy) seems a little disproportional - kinda like the end credits of some old Westerns.

I recropped the image to help demonstrate what I mean:

Keep up the good work!

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

Now that I look at it again it does. I didn't realize that when I was making it.

If you need anyone to post them for you, Jas, then just hit me up. My photobucket is almost empty.

Email me at BigDaddyKyle@MSN.com
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

All of the Peter Pan avatars can now be found in my member gallery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast