Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Laughing Place Store in the Community Center forums; saw the link in the shop section of the site. figured if Lou was advertising it, then it had to be an OK place. has anyone ordered from them? the ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!

Laughing Place Store

saw the link in the shop section of the site. figured if Lou was advertising it, then it had to be an OK place.

has anyone ordered from them?

the reason i ask is that about 2 weeks ago i ordered some stuff for my wife, and there has been no sign of it. plus, through their site there is no way to track it. i'm starting to get a little worried.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Sorry, I can't help you with your question. But I did want to comment that I see you are making good use of your last two week's with this employer!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Sorry, I can't help you with your question. But I did want to comment that I see you are making good use of your last two week's with this employer!!!
    exactly. just my little payback for two years of disrespect and hardship that i've faced.

still no sign of my order from Feb. 28th.

i sent them an e-mail for a status, let's see what happens.

order finally arrived. i ordered the wife two Piglet antenna toppers and a Piglet "Pork Chop Karate Studio" shirt.

i had sent an email asking where my order was, and they quickly replied that they had a little difficulty locating the shirt.

very satisfied with them, will use them again and recommend them. however, i wish they would've taken the initiative to e-mail me and let me know it was a little behind.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for keeping us posted! Glad your order arrived! Are you enjoying your "vacation" until your new job starts??!?!?!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Thanks for keeping us posted! Glad your order arrived! Are you enjoying your "vacation" until your new job starts??!?!?!
    unfortunately i am not. they are taking me for everything they can before i go.

there is a person who is taking over for me until they hire someone else, but i'm so busy with other stuff i haven't had a chance to sit with him yet.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    we ordered from them before

we got the Guest of Honor Badges

took about 4 weeks

but we got them

seemed to me that the service was a little .......slow

but they had to be engraved with our names - so that could be why it took so long