Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss Tuesday November 4th in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Dizisit B!!!!!!! Like we say here... Vote early and vote often...! Scary thing happened to me at our precinct this morning. First lady (I was 8th in ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    B!!!!!!!

Like we say here... Vote early and vote often...!

Scary thing happened to me at our precinct this morning. First lady (I was 8th in line) walks up to check in and the guys says... "Sorry ma'am, you have to have a photo ID to vote and this dosen't have a photo on it." The lady starts to say something as the supervisor comes over and asks the guy what she does have. Supervisor takes a look at it and says... "This is a voter registration card. It trumps everything..."
    Do you people think you maybe shoulda' did a dry run of this NO later than last night to weed out the morons?!?!?!
    No, what would have been moronish{is that a word, Veri??} if the supervisor says 'This is a voter registration card, it trumps everything" Then THAT guy says Voter what?!?!!? SHE HAS TO HAVE A PHOTO ID, then starts to act ugly... I wish i was in THAT line to see that one....
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Awe c'mon if we dry run and weed out the morons there ar eno good polling palce stories ot tell!
    That's what i'm talking about. You know we as citizens have to have something to tell when we get home....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

I cna just see the little "if you see this person, DO NOT let them in !" posters now!
    ohhhh like the old wanted posters of the wild west... you and I side by side. With our cheesy lookin grins and cowboy hats leaned to one side. Awesome dude.....I wonder if they'll let me take a full blown picture. I want everyone to see me in my chaps and spurs

DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I voted!!! It took 2 hours and 10 minutes with my 4-year-old son beside me, but we made it through. It was at our local library so I kept telling him that it's just like waiting for a ride at Disney but instead of a ride you can get books at the end. He said he'd rather be in Disney!!
    DTSZ

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    ohhhh like the old wanted posters of the wild west... you and I side by side. With our cheesy lookin grins and cowboy hats leaned to one side. Awesome dude.....I wonder if they'll let me take a full blown picture. I want everyone to see me in my chaps and spurs
    LOL sepia colored images of us in dusters with six shooters. I want to wea rone of thsi funny string tie things
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Quote Originally Posted by DTSZ View Post
    I voted!!! It took 2 hours and 10 minutes with my 4-year-old son beside me, but we made it through. It was at our local library so I kept telling him that it's just like waiting for a ride at Disney but instead of a ride you can get books at the end. He said he'd rather be in Disney!!
    Smart kidlet!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

LOL sepia colored images of us in dusters with six shooters. I want to wea rone of thsi funny string tie things
    ohhhhh Veri, I like your look better... YES!!!!!!! ~ You see what happens when you and I post together.... WAY OFF TOPIC

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    ohhhhh Veri, I like your look better... YES!!!!!!! ~ You see what happens when you and I post together.... WAY OFF TOPIC
    Topics?

Hey look a chicken!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

Topics?

Hey look a chicken!
    heeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeheeee!!! Thanks for making NOT BEHAVE BUB

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Ohhhhh... NOOOOOWWWWWW I see how it is!!!!! Tryin' to get appointed to that DLP Ambassadorship over me, huh?!?!!!!!!!!
    Considering how well I'm doing in French class DLP is all yours.

It only took me 7.5 minutes to go through the voting lines. I miss the old booths with the little curtain. There was something about pulling the lever that was really cool. Bubble sheets are not cool.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I voted! I waited for over an hour but I did it! Then I went and ate some doughnuts

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

thokecin is offline And really bad eggs...
    It only took about 10-15 minutes to vote yesterday and most of that time was reading through our state issues to make 100% sure I was making the "correct" decision.

I stayed up waaaayyy too late watching presidential returns, but I'm glad I did. Very amazing and historic night.
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

–Walt Disney

8 trips and counting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thokecin View Post
    It only took about 10-15 minutes to vote yesterday and most of that time was reading through our state issues to make 100% sure I was making the "correct" decision.

I stayed up waaaayyy too late watching presidential returns, but I'm glad I did. Very amazing and historic night.
    I stayed up wayyyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime, but I am truely glad I did as well......Amazing and Historic, indeed it was....

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    After all my anxiety, it took us 30 minutes (including travel time) to vote yesterday. DH, on the other hand, had a 45 minute wait just to get her name corrected in the voter system - typo - THEIR error. It took her a total of 2 hours. She said she misses voting in our precinct - she lived in our house while we were gone. I'm glad I printed out my choices before I went to the polls. We had a long ballet and filling in those ovals takes time. I felt like I was taking an SAT exam.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    I voted! I was in and out of there in no time and then I stayed up really late that night watching results and speeches and whatnot. How exciting!
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123