Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Make a Disney fan dog the cutest pet in the Los Angeles Area! in the Community Center forums; While I have been rather pathetic at posting on the forums, I am an avid WDW Radio podcast listener, Trivia book reader (and now Celebrations reader), and I did see ...
    TrueLiz is offline A-Ticket holder

Make a Disney fan dog the cutest pet in the Los Angeles Area!

While I have been rather pathetic at posting on the forums, I am an avid WDW Radio podcast listener, Trivia book reader (and now Celebrations reader), and I did see the island light on fire during the Disneyworldtrivia.com family reunion Illuminations viewing at Mousefest last year, so my main shortcoming is forums. Heck, I even taught Lou that his beloved Norwegian delicacy "Lefse" is actually pronounced "Lefsa."

So I have a request for everyone. My sister's dog Keesha has emerged among thousands of dogs in an LA radio contest for the cutest pet in LA, as one of the 10 finalists. She eats out of Lady & the Tramp bowls, and is surrounded by Lady & the Tramp (and other Disney) items in my sister's apartment. While Keesha is a lady, she shares her, um, pedigree, more with the Tramp. She was an abused puppy saved by a shelter, and then rescued by my sister when she was 5 months old. We're not sure what she is, but we think she's bassett/beagle/english setter, and maybe a few more. People in Hermosa Beach, where my sister Sarah lives, ask what breeder she used...which is hilarious. Only in California. I promise that if Keesha wins this contest, I will buy the Audio guides right away too!

It closes Sunday night (Nov. 23) at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time, and each email can only vote once (and the vote needs to be confirmed by clicking a link in an email they send to you). I would be very grateful if you could help me make Keesha, a Disney fanatic dog, the cutest pet in LA!!

Vote here: 104.3 MYfm
    Last edited by TrueLiz; 11-20-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: cleaning up repeated sections and URL