Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss My DH (or DW) ROCKS! in the Community Center forums; Most of us have one, a spouse, that is. Here is a place to post whatever great thing they did this week to help out or, at least, share the ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

My DH (or DW) ROCKS!

Most of us have one, a spouse, that is. Here is a place to post whatever great thing they did this week to help out or, at least, share the load. This includes all partners, not just spouses.
    (this will help us all feel better since we all know sometimes, they just seem clueless)

My DH got up at 4AM and waited in line at Walmart to get our DD a Wii. After all of the horror stories last year of online orders going unfilled until Feb. he decided it was his mission in life (well, this week) to get that item AND he completely lost his chance at a 50 inch flat screen he really wanted in order to grab the Wii. SO props to my often clueless DH today.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 11-28-2008 at 07:33 AM. Reason: needed to be inclusive of all life partners
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    My soon to be DH deserves a round of applause today since he actually wore the sweater vest I bought for him for Thanksgiving. Pics to follow
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    What is DH? A Disney husband? DD= Disney Daughter? Please clue me in.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    The D stands for Dear
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Oh. Thanks.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    No problem. I didn't know that one either. When I first saw it, I had to look it up
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    My DW did everything for Thanksgiving for nine of us since I had to work on Thanksgiving. Stayed awake just long enough to eat and watch a little football because I had to be back at work at 4 am this morning. Yes, I work in retail, but we never opened on Turkey day before. I am thankful for still having a job, but.....My DW even made me a turkey sandwhich for lunch so I wouldn't have to do it at 3 am.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    See, everyone has a significant other of some variety (even a best friend counts) who is doing amazing things for them.

Mine helped me rake the 1/2 acre backyard which was covered in cypress needles-not fun, but glad that is done.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.