Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Most people ever on this site in the Community Center forums; I'm a competitive person and every time I come on here I see that 1,033 was the most people on this site ever at the same time and each time ...
    envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder

Most people ever on this site

I'm a competitive person and every time I come on here I see that 1,033 was the most people on this site ever at the same time and each time I think, I wish I could be part of that. I didn't find this site until a month later. I think if there are any other competitive people out there like me, or dorks like me who have nothing better to do than to be one of 1,034 people, I think we should set up a time when we can all be on and shatter this old record! Who's with me? When would work best for people? Mornings? Afternoons? Nights? Weekends? Weekdays? or am I just going to be on my lonesome. It's ok if you think I'm a loser while you are reading this. I know I am one and proud of it! I hope everyone is having a great night!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I hate to burst your dream, but when the number is that high it's because of spiders, bots, and guests.

You can try and break it, I just don't know when a lot of people are around. Mondays might be good because a lot of people are around to get the podcast.

10/1 was a Wednesday at mid-afternoon, so that could be another time to try.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I don't think that record is real. Even though DWT has over 29,000 registered members, only approximately 450 have posts over 100. Even less are regular ongoing contributors.

Most likely that was caused by bots/error and not by 1,033 actual DWT members signed in simultaneously. The sign in has showed people signed in before that I know were not.

And, I don't think you are a loser. Good luck trying to set up it up, but remember we have regulars with varied hours.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    i remember that count, it was when there was a hiccup in DWT and nobody was being signed out when they left, so it was more like a running total over many hours. I think before that the high was 300 and something!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I've often looked at that number too and been hopeful, but Amanda's right. There are very few of us who are on regularly enough to even read your message. Best of luck on organizing this though. Tell me when and I'm there!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I remember that day too and we were all giggling because it was telling us who was here and logged in and they definitely were not. It is a fake number, sadly.
    But it is definitely a very fun goal! I would say as long as it isn't 3:00 am, I'm game!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll be here--- if I can...
    just put out the word . . .

30,000 users! ! ! ! !
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm thinking we should do a trial run next Monday at 5 PM Eastern. Today I was hopeful because about ten times I checked and we were above 15% of those people, so maybe people are reading this. Let's do this! haha.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I am happy to sign on and help try to set a new record. Don' t forget to send out a reminder.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.