Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss would've been cool.... in the Community Center forums; i found out that last year my company submitted a proposal to Disney, in response to their request for information on our product. it ended up going no where. they ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!

would've been cool....

i found out that last year my company submitted a proposal to Disney, in response to their request for information on our product.

it ended up going no where. they wouldn't agree to sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement, and we wouldn't agree to sign theirs.

would've been nice to go on the "client visits".

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Bummer.

It would have been nice going on business trips to WDW and or Corporate Disney.

What kind of work would you have been doing for Disney?
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Bummer.

It would have been nice going on business trips to WDW and or Corporate Disney.

What kind of work would you have been doing for Disney?
    after spending 8 years in the financial services industry helping brokers swindle hard workin folks out of their hard earned money, i got burned out and changed gears...

i now write proposals and marketing material for a software company that produces HR recruiting software.

ever go on a website and apply for a job at a company? then you've used either ours or one of our competitors software.

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    hey grumpydude, that's very interesting...i must have used your software about a million times...too bad you can't guarrantee a job now that would be some software
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    hey grumpydude, that's very interesting...i must have used your software about a million times...too bad you can't guarrantee a job now that would be some software
    we provide a lot of guarantees with our program, but unfortunately a candidate getting a job is not something we've figured out yet.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    GDude... So this is the new company you just started with?

How's that going? No one here has made you laugh out loud at your monitor or squirt your beverage through your nose yet have they? (Trust me it is inevitable)

Last edited by MickeyBabe; 04-19-2005 at 10:14 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    GDude... So this is the new company you just started with?

How's that going? No one here has made you laugh out loud at your monitor or squirt your beverage through your nose yet have they? (Trust me it is inevitable)

going very well. i'm coming from a much more aggressive/higher volume environment, so i've been running circles around them so far.

of course, give them sometime, they'll realize what kind of idiot i am!