Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Goodbye Fellow Triviateers in the Community Center forums; Well, it's been a week or so and I have not heard one word from the person I was waiting to hear from to clear the air--just too busy, I ...
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Well, it's been a week or so and I have not heard one word from the person I was waiting to hear from to clear the air--just too busy, I presume, to PM me. So, I guess this is the end for Jiminy Cricket on DWT.com. It's been real!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    told you you'd be back.

and, you'll be back again.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I think he is already back...

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I think he is already back...
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking????
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    told you you'd be back.

and, you'll be back again.
    thanks to my lucky fin, I can go in circles all the time now!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking????
    Why yes, yes I think I am.

I wanted to think about what you guys were thinking, but then I thought, I had no idea what I'm thinking! So after thinking that, I thought you'd know that I think you knew what I was thinking, but in the end I thought it was someone else.. which is crazy, cause I'm too new to be thinking about anybodys thoughts... think so?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I don't know what they are thinking either Tampa, but I hope it means we are not loosing JC.

JC-sorry about what you are going through, both personal and in relation to this board. Please don't let one DWT member that you can't agree with ruin your experience. I think getting hurt by comments is normal, and sometimes we all might vent a little. But this website is (I think) full of some pretty cool people wno mean well.

Whatever you do, I wish you well, and I hope to see you back-either as JC or in another form (Perhaps Gipetto?) Take care
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Wink

I'd say you could come back as Triviateer since you like the name so much, but I see someone beat you to it.

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I don't know what they are thinking either Tampa, but I hope it means we are not loosing JC.

JC-sorry about what you are going through, both personal and in relation to this board. Please don't let one DWT member that you can't agree with ruin your experience. I think getting hurt by comments is normal, and sometimes we all might vent a little. But this website is (I think) full of some pretty cool people wno mean well.

Whatever you do, I wish you well, and I hope to see you back-either as JC or in another form (Perhaps Gipetto?) Take care
    Looks like your wish came true (sort of), Geppetto just registered, but I doubt if it's this Jiminy Cricket character.
    Last edited by Triviateer; 05-04-2005 at 09:13 PM.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Cricket, get your butt back in here! NOW! I miss my fellow Hoosier! Please, please, please don't leave. You owe me an Outback dinner anyhow!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I'd say you could come back as Triviateer since you like the name so much, but I see someone beat you to it.
    Looks like he lost out on Geppetto too
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Jiminy, I know we don't know each other, but apparently we're kinda alike. I don't mean to intrude, and I have no idea what's going, but I wanna tell you something.

To make a long drama short, I was involved with an online group bout 2 years ago. Was even flown to LA (I've mentioned) for free from some of the friends I've made. Friends are important. And like all phases we eventually grew away from the community. But there was a time where I was unhappy with peoples remarks or what they believed and I gave my goodbye. Never really left, just stopped posting. Just like this thread, many said dude don't leave.. I don't remember much more than that, mainly because it was all a multitude of pettyness. I do remember though, regreting not finding a different solution because I missed (and still do) making those people laugh.

If you're moving on with "real life" I understand completely, but if it's a person or a disagreement that's depriving you of something you obviously enjoy.. well, that ****s. Again I don't mean to intrude. Just hope you live with no regret, as all of us should. Your friend, Tampa

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Tampa, like you i was involved in an online group a while ago. we all decided to get together and meet. i had one guy drive down from Canada, another fly in from Iowa, stay at my place and then with my wife in tow all drove to meet.

there was one guy, with his wife, who snapped, stuck around for 30 minutes then left. when we came back, he went on a rampage on the site bashing us. he came after me, and when he was done with me went after my wife.

in the end, i have no respect for "internet muscle" or "drama queens", it's a free world, want to go, then go.

just my opinion.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Wow! Silly me, I thought we lived in a civilised country. I always thought that if you found yourself spending time with somebody you didn't exactly care for that you were supposed to make the very best of a bad situation and know not to show up the next time. That's just me. Of course I'm older than dirt so I guess I'm just a little old fashioned that way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast