Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss today in church.... in the Community Center forums; Today in church we had a service about temptation and stuff... it was called "The Devil Made Me Do It". Anyways... there was this 'temptation slide show' going on in ...
    rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

today in church....

Today in church we had a service about temptation and stuff... it was called "The Devil Made Me Do It".

Anyways... there was this 'temptation slide show' going on in the background that showed cars, money, gambling, doughnuts, candy, lingerie,and stuff.... but then it showed the Cinderella Castle.

I don't think I ever blushed that much before... because everybody knows my 'nearly' blasphemous obsession with WDW. you know.... do not worship anyone other than God....

what makes it worse is that a few days ago I was telling a kid that when you go to Heaven, you meet Jesus first and standing right behind him are Walt Disney and Mickey... and you get to live in the castle.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

Quote Originally Posted by rosworms
    what makes it worse is that a few days ago I was telling a kid that when you go to Heaven, you meet Jesus first and standing right behind him are Walt Disney and Mickey... and you get to live in the castle.

I love this! It certainly is a nice thought isn't it?