Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1101 of 2802 FirstFirst ... 1016011001105110911099110011011102110311111151120116012101 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 42020
General Discussions Discuss Random Thoughts ? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe What is up with my state. On election day we are going to have the choice of dumb and dumber. If the news is accurate, CHicago ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Random Thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    What is up with my state. On election day we are going to have the choice of dumb and dumber.
    If the news is accurate, CHicago won't either.

Bless your hearts.

lol

Was anyone there??? It was just Brian, me and John and John was awol the whole time we were there.
    Congratulation s on your DD's great exams.
    John showed up and we had a chat about Florida being full of non natives. He goes to Food and Wine this weekend. Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Thank you so much, got the recipe!
    We used to make busuits we haven't in awhile. I just bought some mix from Patty Loveless Cafe in Nashville. Waiting for DH, DD & her boyfriend to all be here at the same time for breakfast to try them
    You are welcome, enjoy!!!

I make "scratch biscuits" with 2 cups of self rising flour and about 3/4 cup of buttermilk and about 1/3 cup of oil. mix til it looks smooth, add a little flour if needed to make them less sticky and bake in a well oiled pan for about 20 minutes on 425 to 450. Biscuits are a hot oven/fast cook item.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Just a quick HELLO! Staying Way too busy. Got to find some "down" time.
    Gae, when are you not busy? That is rhetorical, since it will be days before yo come back.

Good luck getting it all done.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I cli cked to add steve to that post, oh well,-HI Steve and Carolyn hope all is well there.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

It is a good source of current info. I also appreciate their candor. If they like it, it is said. If they think it is a clunker they say that too. Pictures, priceless.
    Yes, I noticed. Thank you so much! You are a basket of knowledge!

Been there!
    I am so glad I can sew and sew well. I've made all the drapes in my home except for my sons room. Not only is it cheaper, you get what you want, in the shade you want without having to go custom made.
    Wow another thing we have in common. Well you'll be glad to know that I'm finished with them. Have to take the machine in Monday night to have it tuned up! The thread we bought $6.99 gave me some issues with breaking. But, I finished & you can't tell the 2 places I had to restart. Love them. They looks so nice.

I ate at PF Changs with my Mom today. Love when Mom takes me to lunch.

Now hope she doesn't get my cold.
    Yum & I hope she doesn't too!

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    windy day, party neighbors back not happy at all, kept mom up since 1:00 this morning, finally stopped at 4:45 this morning. Reporting them today when we pay rent
    Not nice gee what happen to nose low after 11p.m. Hope you have a better night tonight.

Walked Pup through two drive through banks today. First bank sent back through the drawer two biscuits. Drawer opened up at second bank and Pup immediately stuck his snoot into the drawer feverishly looking for a bone. Fortunately for him the next time the drawer opened he was awarded his treat.

Who ever coined the phrase Dumb Dog obviously never owned one.
    I keep saying that, no dumb dogs here eithter.

okay so off day so far, chipped my toenail on the stairs, smashed two fingers in the door (the door has a suction when the windows are open and slams really hard) so needless to say it was tons of blood and now they hurt really bad and are numb. ugh, maybe I should start this day over... where is there a bubble smilie around...
    Tiff you don't have to keep up with me I tell you I am clumsy enough for both of us. But I will share the bubble Chris wanted to get me last weekend gladly

Hello back! Looks like we missed again! Hope you get the down time. I am now!

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post

I make "scratch biscuits" with 2 cups of self rising flour and about 3/4 cup of buttermilk and about 1/3 cup of oil. mix til it looks smooth, add a little flour if needed to make them less sticky and bake in a well oiled pan for about 20 minutes on 425 to 450. Biscuits are a hot oven/fast cook item.
    Chris thank you so much I will so try them. Those don't seem hard at all! Better for use too! No additives Thanks again!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Drapes are done. Most of my cleaning I was going to do tomorrow is done. Laundry all 5 loads are almost done.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Tossed in a movie now & will fold my laundry! Hope everyone is having a great night!

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Tonight practice was good but some things just got on my nerves. Bed soon...super tired.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Try to to think of good thinks & don't let the little things bother you! Get a good night rest & have a great Friday!

Ok off to research Gluten free diet for DH he wants to try it, SIL said that it may help with the migrains being reduced so he's all go forward

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Ok off to research Gluten free diet for DH he wants to try it, SIL said that it may help with the migrains being reduced so he's all go forward
    Has he been tested for Celiac Disease? A good chunk of triggers for migraines is gluten. Just a though, I have friends that unfortunately Celiac, life for them is soooo much better without Gluten. They even have online stores for Gluten free products!

I cli cked to add steve to that post, oh well,-HI Steve and Carolyn hope all is well there.
    She went AWOL when Steve started his holiday dual job stint.

thanks, i think there fine, just very sore and swollen now. nothing ice / bandaids wont do
    You really have to be more careful ma'dear.

If the news is accurate, CHicago won't either.

Bless your hearts.

lol
    Chicago-he'll have to get over that non-resident thing. Sure it will be challenged. Some say he'd have the ear of the Pres and that would be great for Chicago. I look at it as the Pres is from Chicago and that benefited Chicago how?

It is all the news is speaking of now. Glad I don't live in Chicago or Cook County.

Congratulation s on your DD's great exams.
    Thanks. So far so good. Time will tell. At least she is not stressed.

John showed up and we had a chat about Florida being full of non natives. He goes to Food and Wine this weekend. Lucky

That was it for Brian & me, just the two of us. Miss'd today, weird evening.

Gae, when are you not busy? That is rhetorical, since it will be days before yo come back.

Good luck getting it all done.
    Ahh, but Gae when your stressed, close your eyes and think of your upcoming trips. Friends and Disney, priceless.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

hope you find some soon!
    Not nice gee what happen to nose low after 11p.m. Hope you have a better night tonight.

Tiff you don't have to keep up with me I tell you I am clumsy enough for both of us. But I will share the bubble Chris wanted to get me last weekend gladly
    I thought so too, mom heard them talking on a cell phone saying that the party was here and not the house, why couldn't they have had a party at the house instead of an apartment? anyways.

Thanks for sharing Dar, i could use one lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Yes, I noticed. Thank you so much! You are a basket of knowledge!
    Only because there are so many places to research now a days. I did so many two week trips, ya learn, sometimes the hard way.

Wow another thing we have in common. Well you'll be glad to know that I'm finished with them. Have to take the machine in Monday night to have it tuned up! The thread we bought $6.99 gave me some issues with breaking. But, I finished & you can't tell the 2 places I had to restart. Love them. They looks so nice.
    I had that problem while sewing Halloween costumes last year. Ugh. I don't know what we will be this year.

It is disappointing so many districts are chopping sewing and cooking along with industrial arts from their curriculum. Since when shouldn't the youth learn life skills.

I keep saying that, no dumb dogs here eithter.

Last week we had the raccoon that was swimming in the dogs pool and this tonight we had a stray black cat sitting on our back deck. He wanted in.
    Seriously, can't he smell the dog.

Week is almost over.

Drapes are done. Most of my cleaning I was going to do tomorrow is done. Laundry all 5 loads are almost done.
    I have a laundry problem. Yikes. Plumbing issue. Not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Tonight practice was good but some things just got on my nerves. Bed soon...super tired.
    Take a page out of my DD's book...she silently looks at them and reminds herself, idiots.

Tossed in a movie now & will fold my laundry! Hope everyone is having a great night!
    How can you watch movies with so many premieres?

Someone should invent a comfy chair or bed that allows you sleep when you have a cold.

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    yeah cause I'm such a gift giver
    Make a noise if you are going to pop in like that.